The Eleventh Hour (2)

Start from the beginning

There's a bright light outside and it shines through the windows.

"Oh! And I think they just found us!"

"The Atraxi are limited. While I'm in this form, they'll still be unable to detect me. They've tracked a phone, not me,"

"Yeah, but this is the good bit. I mean, this is my favourite bit," He turns to Poppy in excitement "Do you know what this phone is full of? Pictures of you. Every form you've learned to take, right here. And being uploaded about now. And the final score is, no TARDIS, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare. Who da man?!"

"Oh god no dear," Poppy mutters at the last sentence

"Not good, Oh, I'm never saying that again. Fine,"

"Then I shall take a new form," Prisoner Zero tells them

"Oh, stop it. You know you can't. It takes months to form that kind of psychic link,"

"And I've had years," Amy collapses and Poppy rushes to her side with The Doctor and Rory

"No! Amy? You've got to hold on. Amy? Don't sleep! You've got to stay awake, please,"

"Doctor, Poppy," they look up to where Rory was staring at where Prisoner Zero had turned into a recreation of The Doctor.

"Well, that's rubbish. Who's that supposed to be?"

"It's you," Rory and Poppy tell him

"Me? Is that what I look like?"

"Cute, right?" Poppy jokes. Well, it wasn't a joke. She somehow finds this regeneration unusually attractive.

"You don't know?"

"Busy day. Why me, though? You're linked with her. Why are you copying me?"

Young Amy comes from around a curtain and holds the duplicate's hand.

"I'm not. Poor Amy Pond. Still such a child inside. Dreaming of the magic Doctor she knows will return to save her. What a disappointment you've been,"

"No, she's dreaming about me because she can hear me," The Doctor runs back to Amy and holds her face in his hands "Amy, don't just hear me, listen. Remember the room, the room in your house you couldn't see. Remember you went inside. I tried to stop, but you did. You went in the room. You went inside. Amy, dream about what you saw,"

Prisoner Zero screams and turns back into themselves

"Jeez. I can see why you change into other people," Poppy says and Prisoner Zero hisses at her

"Well done, Prisoner Zero. A perfect impersonation of yourself,"

"Prisoner Zero is located. Prisoner Zero is restrained," The eye spaceship says

"Silence, Doctor. Silence will fall," they disappear in a rush of wind

"The sun. It's back to normal, right? That's, that's good, yeah? That means it's over," Rory was a rambling mess "Amy. Are you okay? Are you with us?"

"What happened?" Amy sits up

"He did it. The Doctor did it,"

"No, I didn't," The Doctor pats Rory's head and walks over to Poppy, typing away on Rory's phone

"What are you doing?"

"Tracking the signal back. Sorry in advance Rory,"

"About what?"

"The bill," He puts the phone to his ear "Oi, I didn't say you could go! Article fifty-seven of the Shadow Proclamation. This is a fully established level five planet, and you were going to burn it? What? Did you think no-one was watching? You lot, back here, now," he hangs up and turns to Poppy in determination "Okay, now I've done it,"