Amy's Choice (1)

A/N: at one point I mention Poppy getting her memories back, that's just part of the dream and she doesn't actually remember anything (just thinks she does).

----------&----------

The TARDIS was silent save for a woman's giggling. The Doctor and Poppy were sat on the floor of the console room, just talking. They hadn't gone on a proper adventure in a while, they were just enjoying each other's company in the TARDIS, alone. Amy and Rory were gone and The Doctor had proposed, Poppy was just happy.

"I feel we should tell at least someone about, y'know," Poppy gestures to her ring

"Well, it's not like you can go tell River,"

"True, we don't know when we'll see her again," Poppy paused as she leaned on The Doctor's shoulder

"Amy and Rory?" The Doctor suggested and Poppy jumped up

"I'm driving!"

----------&----------

Now, The Doctor and Poppy wouldn't have to hop over some flowers and a garden wall if The Doctor had let Poppy drive without him interfering.

"Rory!" They both scream when they see him

"Poppy, Doctor," he greets less enthusiastically

"We've crushed your flowers,"

"You crushed their flowers," Poppy corrects

"Oh, Amy will kill you," Rory warns

"Where is she anyway?" Poppy asks

"She'll need a bit longer,"

"Whenever you're ready, Amy!" The Doctor shouts inside as Amy 'waddles' out

"Oh, way-hey! You've swallowed a planet!"

"I'm pregnant," she tells him and Poppy just stares, her mind half shutting off. Something felt wrong. She couldn't be pregnant. But why not? Her headaches had gone over time, since she had gotten her memories back, but now she was getting a banging one. The scene unfolds before her and she only zones back in when they're sat on a bench - how did they get there? She's pretty sure The Doctor guided her. Poppy's sat on the edge of the bench by Amy.

"Loads of people here live well into their nineties,"Amy explains Upper Leadwort

"Well, don't let that get you down!" The Doctor exclaims

"It's not getting me down,"

"Well, I wanted to see how you were. You know me, I don't just abandon people when they leave the TARDIS. This Time Lord's for life. You don't get rid of your old pal the Doctor so easily,"

"Hmm. You came here by mistake, didn't you?"

"Actually, we didn't," Poppy says

"We have news," The Doctor remembers