at this point, it was hard to stop my burning face from turning red. his words really do affect me. loss for words, all i do is nod my head. he then presses the button once again and the countdown appears.

this time, not really covering my face, i cup my cheeks and lean my head on haechan's shoulder. haechan pokes at my cheek while he smiled at the camera. and just like that, our 2nd photo was taken.

we were on our third photo, the last one. i wasn't one to show a lot of affection, so what i was about to do was going to not only take him aback, but myself too. as he prepares himself for the last photo, he puts up a peace sign and smiles cutely, scrunching up his nose.

as the last number fades, he quickly cups my cheek and plant a kiss. my face that i wanted to have on the photo was no longer the one where i was smiling. it was a shocked expression, my eyes wide open as he pecks me.

i immediately turn to him, wide eyed. the red tint on my soft cheeks were now obvious. but i wasn't the only one feeling some kind of way. the butterflies in my stomach that's been there since he dragged me through the crowd; increased. "did you just-"

"oh, would you look at that! i've got to go now!" he slips away and out the photobooth. he runs away from the place and into a huge crowd of people.

-

"jisung, when you step to the right during the chorus, try to add a little more power to it. pretend it's haechan's face you're stomping on," i instruct. jisung chuckles at the mention of his hyung and gives me a delighted thumbs up.

i turn around to see yeji practicing hard to nail the choreography. no surprise, yeji and i had gotten super close. turns out she was planning on joining a performance group with hyunjin, but they were hesitant because they weren't too particularly close to anyone outside their small friend group. since i've been talking to them for a while after my little hangout with them that day at lunch, i decided that it wouldn't hurt letting them perform with me. plus, they were really good dancers and i couldn't let their talent go to waste.

along with yoon hyunsuk because dang that boy can move. i always spot him training alone during individual time in my dance classes, and he did help me get to the nurse office one time when i injured myself during our partner project.

i also had a powerhouse dancer join us. yeji reccomended her to me and i just fell inlove with her skills. she's my junior and gosh do i want to have the abilities she has. lee chaeryoung, and turns out she was in chenle's chemistry class last semester.

i'm honestly happy with what i got. i managed to round up very talented dancers!

"yeji, try not to tense your shoulder, let it fall calmly," i tell her. i place my hands above her shoulder and push it down a little. she listens to what i tell her and she relaces her shoulders. she gives me a smile of appreciation.

i continue to walk around, watching my group members practice as i try to catch anything they could improve on. satisfied with what i watched - i call out to them, "alright, water break guys! you guys are doing good."

they gather around me exhaustingly as i they form a circle around me. "i know you guys are probably nervous about the showcase today, but don't worry about it! from what i watched, we might actually be able to win this thing!"

"there's honestly not much to improve on, we're doing awesome! one thing though, just make sure to smile and have fun. if the crowd sees that we're hyped, they'll get hyped too. and since there'll be no actually judge, it's up to the audience to pick a winner, so we gotta get them hyped up too and leave a good impression!" my pupils nod their heads at me.

i excuse myself from the circle and walk to the corner of the gymnasium, away from the people.

i sit down on the floor and soread my legs. i reach to touch the tip of my toes. i proceed to do other stretchings for approximately 10 minutes before i start to practice again.

i tap the play button on my phone and the intro of the song plays from the speaker.

mid-way through the song, i see jisung approach me, a waterbottle in hand.

the song then ends and he hands me the water. "tired?" he asks me. i nod my head as i gulp down all of the water. "well, jeno-hyung is waiting for you outside so, good luck."

-

a/n:

i hate how little i've been writing for this book. i'm so sorry ya'll, forreal. also, i know that a lot of you, like A LOT of you guys would love zuki with jeno.... but i did call this book a haechan fanfic so.......

but still, you never know how the ending will turn out!!

ALSOOO, NEW BOOK OUT YALLS!! please go check it out!!