Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

Start from the beginning

He is looking at me like I'm a clown. I feel like I'm gonna kill him. Ughhhh.
He gets up from his bed and start walking towards me. I continue to blabber without a break. " He's good natured and kind of a space case, and you're taking advantage of him like that against his will, aren't you?!"

I get stopped when see a  pair of hands on the wall on either side of my face. His face is too close to me, I could hear him breathe.

"Who is taking advantage of who against his will?", he says with a deep raspy morning voice.

"Umm I mean...." I stumble on the words.

"Did Lucky tell you that he was being taken advantage of?" He asked.

"N-no he didn't say that. Anyway don't get near him! Go find another man. Any man is going to be the same". I see his face which was pale now. No homo but the face which held the most beautiful features and a plumpy lips turned into a shocked one. He was looking at me like I said something that broke his heart.

He grabs my hands and dragged me to the bed. "Wait..." I try to wriggle myself out of his grip.

He pushes me into the bed and gets on top of me.

He bluntly asks " What do you know?"
"What what?" I blink in confusion.

"What the hell do you know about me and Lucky?" He asks.

"Hey! Let me go!!" I try to turn and try to escape from him. But he pushes me down on my stomach, holding me in place with his hands on my hips.

"Any man would do?" He says quoting my previous comment.

"You piss me off so much" he says. He pulls my hips up so that there is a gap between my stomach and the bed. He suddenly grabs my crotch and starts to palm me.

I gasp at the touch "Hey! You bastard! What do you think you're doing?" I protest and try to break away by hitting him. But when I pushed him back with my hands, he grabbed them both in one hand and held them together at my back.
And started palming me with his other hand. "Stop it!" I said.

"Any man would do, you said it yourself" he whispered in my ear sending chills through my spine. He slips his hands under the t-shirt travels it up to my chest.

"Th-that's not what I meant..... Stop it" I said with flushed cheeks. He starts sucking at the skin under my ear.

"Why don't you scream for help. Mr.D grade idiot.", he challenged me.

"Hey. Don't touch he asshole!", I curse only for him to start stoking my length.

I can't let myself cry out. I can't lose to him. I grab onto the silk sheets near me. This pervert man's hands cannot.....it can't. A few grunts escape my mouth as I come in his hands.

"Fuck.... that was...." I say.

I'm so embarrassed and blushing bright red. I hope he doesn't see my face as only small amount of light seems to escape from the windows. He gets off me and licks the come in his hands, letting out a *plup sound.(Sorry had to do the sound 😅😂). I'm going to kill this bastard!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've always dreamt of living in a regular middle-class family. I was trying to recreate what normal kids do in their childhood days." Harry says sitting next to a real-life sized Teddy bear.

"So I started collecting stuff like this, mostly toys. And it ended up like this", he explained with a lit cigarette in his lips.

"By the way, it's name is Hazza", he says in a matter-of-fact tone. I'm shookth at this man before me. His thoughts are quite abnormal, I think.

"Alright, I get it. You were a typical rich kid, right? It went like this!", I say.

"Your father neglected his family, your mother abandoned child-caring and devoted herself to her hobbies. Raised in a family that only pretended to get along. You were in bad terms with your brother, and grew up alone. No one understood how you felt so you acted like a delinquent to rebel, but you were just so lonely", I finish my long sentence with a hopeful tone. It was such a sarcastic joke I think.

He just nods like 'alright'. "So....?" ,I ask.

"It's true. How did you know?", He answers. What?!?! No way!!! I continue..

"Ah! I can explain your sexual orientation, too. Your mom brought someone home and you ended up seeing them- trauma! Ever since then you lost all your desire of women. Then ,you had a kind tutor who was like an older brother to you. He did some 'naughty' things to you, and you discovered that you're gay. Am I right?" I ask with curiosity.

"Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?" ,He asks with a slight smile in his face." I don't think we would......get along at all".

I sigh at the comment he made and watch him in disbelief. But still I have to put up with him for Lucky's sake.

"So what are you aiming for?", He asked me out of the blue.

"Stella Mary's University", I said without concentration.

"Are you totally conscious of what you just said?" ,He says with a smirk on his lips.

"Ughhh! Everything you say pisses me off! So you think I can't get through!"

"I already took a look at your answers for the trial exam. This isn't the level of forgetting a formula or making silly mistakes. You don't even know how to do the sum.", He says showing he the paper with a large 30 rounded with red pen. I sigh.

"Lower your standards. Every college has a economics department.",he says.

"I'm set on Stella Mary's. I'm not going anywhere!", I say firmly. " At least for Lucky....if I don't get there, I'm not going anywhere."

Harry's pov

What is this kid about? My eyes just went wide hearing it. I've never seen anyone who cares this much.

"Why are you bringing up Lucky into this?", I ask.

He starts "You know about it too, don't you? When we were younger, our parents died in a car accident. Then he was the one who took care of me. He even quit Stella Mary's college to work to make money for me to go to school." He says on the verge of crying.

"That's why I want to go there. I want I fulfill his dream". Our eyes lock.

"Even though my motives are not the best, but..."

Louis' pov

He suddenly gets up from the sofa and walks across to me. I was expecting something worse but kinda liked what I got. He patted my head and I started blushing all of a sudden.
"I. Got. It" he said smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes: so so sorry . This is my first fic. English is not my first language, so excuse me for any grammatical errors. Hope you enjoy it. I'll post a note if there's sexual content coming up.

Follow my account in wattpad and Instagram for weekly updates.
@xthis_is_my_1d_lifex