YOU INTRIGUE ME

"This street or the next?" his eyes glanced over at Elisia in the passengers seat who was still trying to contain her awkwardness, if it wasn't obvious from the look on her face it had to of been her fingers playing with one another that was a hug...

"This street or the next?" his eyes glanced over at Elisia in the passengers seat who was still trying to contain her awkwardness, if it wasn't obvious from the look on her face it had to of been her fingers playing with one another that was a huge giveaway. "The next.. but you can drop me here it's fine." she replied innocently. She'd spent a matter of 5 minutes in the car with Monty but it felt like a lifetime, as much as she appreciated the ride she couldn't wait to get out. "Don't be silly, it's not that much further i don't mind." his eyes were now back on the road yet his voice had a hint of arrogance in it. Silently rolling her eyes, Elisia just accepted his offer and looked out the passenger window. There was so much playing on her mind, not to mention what she'd seen before meeting Monty. That was something she probably wasn't going to forget anytime soon. 

Her house was now in sight and escape was near, it wasn't that she didn't like him she was just incredibly intimidated by him and it made her uncomfortable. "So.. that boyfriend of yours is something else." glancing over at her once again, the tone in his voice changed to sound interested yet not really. Caught off guard by the question, Elisia choked "Uh-Uhm yeah.. i guess." Why was he even asking such questions? It wasn't any of his business but Elisia was too nice to say anything and so she just sat there and took it. "Why do you put up with that?" he exclaimed, not really happy about the tone in which he said it, Elisia snapped back "You have no idea what you're talking about, please just stop talking about it. It's none of your business.". Did she just step out of her comfort zone and snap back at the boy? This was so unlike her and even Monty was shocked by her outburst "Hey, i didn't mean to offend, i just think you can do better." he turned into her driveway as he spoke "Sorry if i crossed a line.". Elisia didn't even acknowledge him as she got out of the car, before shutting the door she looked at Monty with a look of guilt "I didn't mean to snap at you.. its been a rough day but thanks for the ride." a small smile formed on her face. Even when she was trying to be assertive, she couldn't stand to hurt someones feelings. "It's cool, honestly.. you intrigue me you know that?" he spoke with a grin on his face. Still holding open the door, Elisia cocked her head to the side "I do? How so?" she was slightly confused by his comment and needed to know more. "I don't know, i just think there's more to you than meets the eye." he shrugged his shoulders "Now close the door, i'd like to make it home before dark." He joked signalling her to close the door she was still currently holding. "Oh.. right sorry." She gently closed the door and stood back watching him reverse out of her drive. What did he mean there was more to her than meets the eye? Great just what she needed more crap added to her mind. At this point her head felt like it was going to explode. She needed sleep, asap. 

Finally it was time for Elisia to unwind for the day, school was just too much it was best she left to save her sanity

Finally it was time for Elisia to unwind for the day, school was just too much it was best she left to save her sanity. She threw her bag down onto her bed and kicked her shoes off before drawing her curtains and preparing to relax with a movie. Before she could sit down, a loud noise caught her attention and it was coming from her en suite bathroom, walking over she called out in case someone was in "Hello?" but instead of a response, the door opened and there stood Tate with tear filled eyes. "Tate.. What are you doing here?" Taking a step towards her friend, Tate wiped at her eyes "I needed to see you, i needed to explain." she exclaimed. "Yes, Tate. Please explain to me what you were ding kissing a guy who has a girlfriend?" Anger was clear in her voice but her face was normal, the angry look never really suited Elisia anyway. "He's leaving her.." she responded in an almost whisper. "I'm sorry what?" Did she just her that right? Bryce Walker was breaking up with his girlfriend for.. Tate. She didn't trust the idea, he was known for being slimy and he wanted more for her best friend. "I don't trust him, Tate. You can do better." she gave her friend a small smile "I think i'm falling for him, Elisia." She spoke with her eyes growing wetter by the minute. "Oh Tate.. " even though she was made at her, Elisia couldn't ignore the fact her best friend was crying and so she comforted her. "I don't know what to do.." her friend spoke through cries, her emotions breaking down right in front of her childhood friend "We'll figure it out.." rubbing her friends back as she hugged her, Elisia tried her best to make her friend feel better "You mean.. you don't hate me?" Tate wiped at her eyes once more "No, i could never hate you, Tate. You're my best friend and i love you.." squeezing her friend that little bit tighter to reassure her that things would be okay.

" squeezing her friend that little bit tighter to reassure her that things would be okay