Chapter 26.

I spent my whole day inside my room snacking on whatever came to my hand. I wasn't hungry but I guess eating just got me to relax and just forget about what happened last night. Last night happened so fast I couldn't digest it in. I called Tristan all day long and sent him numerous texts but he never replied and I had a feeling he did it on purpose. I woke up with the headache that made me want to just stab me so I can rest for eternity. Lily made me go to class because I already missed a class a few weeks ago and if I didn't go, my grade would drop lower. Every time I stepped out my room and out the dorm, I felt all my eyes on me, girls leaning over whispering as they see me walk pass by and guys muttering, "That's the girl who dressed up as a guy." I was in utter humiliation and only because everyone thought I dressed up as a guy just to be closer to him. Every time I would walk past the picnic area, I saw Tristan ignoring me purposely. I tried going up to him but I just couldn't. My feet didn't go with my mind and my mind told me that if he listened to me then he would understand. Lily and Oscar stayed over last night drilling it in my head that Tristan should have listened to me. I knew he thought I was probably some freak that wanted to be close to him so I joined the boy's team disguised as a guy but I didn't join for him. Well not at first. I joined mainly cause my love for soccer and now it seems like that is what keeps people away from me. I sighed as I walked into the cafe. I was supposed to meet up with Oscar and Lily so we can go out for lunch at some fancy restaurant. It was their treat since they thought it would help me feel better. Last night was a shock and I cried to sleep but this morning I felt like not only did I loose the guy I really liked but also a guy that I can talk to about anything without being judged... like my friend. I opened the door feeling a warm smile upon me as I smelled the aroma of coffee and the sound of chatter. As the day went by, people started to careless about what happened to me and focus on apparently the new foreign exchange student in campus who happens to be outright gorgeous. I walked towards my normal table where Lily, Oscar, and I always sit but someone came in front of me. Or should I say two female dogs? 

Maddie looked at me from head to toe and smirked. Ashley was next to her but this time with that evil look of hers. I snickered when I remembered her shock when she found out that I was Keith.

"Hi bitch. Or should I say SON of a bitch?" Maddie said smirking looking from me head to toe again shaking her head tsking.

"I think your referring to yourself," I said smiling to her face. I wasn't letting her snap me like that just 'cause of yesterday.

"Oh and you Ashley. I'm sorry but you are so OUT OF MY LEAGUE! Try telling a guy from a girl next time," I smiled to Ashley. She growled at me.

"Whatever, hermaphodite. Oh look! I have to get ready for the dance. With. Tristan," Maddie emphasized and smirked. She did her evil hair swing pushing her hair off her shoulder and walked past me purposely bumping into me. I stumbled backwards giving her a glare. I rolled my eyes and sat down the table. I checked the time. It was exactly 5:58 p.m. I probably let out my millionth sigh and plopped the ears into my ear. I looked out the window and spotted Tristan playing soccer and Maddie cheering on the sidelines. I changed from "I like it," and settled for "You belong with me" by Taylor Swift. After all it did kind of play my life story. I was closing my eyes humming to the song waiting for Lily to show up when I felt the table vibrate. Startled, my eyes flickered to my vibrating phone on the table. I grabbed my phone.

One New Message

View l Ignore

I pressed view. It was from Lily.

Hey come back to our room! 

From: Lily

I groaned and slipped my ipod into my bag and headed out and to the dorm building. I passed the picnic area to the dorm building watching Tristan play. He was so focused I doubt he noticed me. I guess they stopped playing soccer 'cause they all walked towards the boy's dorm building. Once he looked up, I attempted a warm smile but he looked at me with cold icy eyes clenching his teeth and continued to walk. Don't cry, Kat. Don't ....\