Chapter 7

The footsteps were getting louder and it pauses in front of Hyunjin's door. At this point Jeongin was about to cry. Hyunjin saw how Jeongin was so terrified, he hugged the poor boy.

"It's going to be fine innie." The person knocks on Hyunjin's door.

"Hyunjin...it's me your dad." Hyunjin's eyes widened.

"Please open the door." Hyunjin told Jeongin to stay hidden in the corner. Hyunjin wore his shirt then unlocked the door. He opened the door after.

"What do you want dad."

"Can you stay here for a while. Your mom she's mad that you aren't coming home today." Hyunjin scoffs.

"Dad why do you even like her? Are you ever going to realise your mistake for letting mom go?"

"Son i-"

"Dad please just leave. I don't want to see you or your family right now."

"Hyunjin you are part of that family."

"A mom who abuses me is called a family? Dad you don't care about me. At least Hwanwoong cares about me, he actually asks how am I doing. What about you? Never once, everytime that monster abuses me you don't say a single fucking thing."

"Hyunjin I can explain-" Hyunjin held up his hand.

"No don't even try. Not until you realise mom is more worth it. Yes I love Hwanwoong as a big brother, he is the best brother I can ever have but that monster I'm supposed to call a mom? Yeah no I rather die than stay with that abuser." Hyunjin's dad sighs. He puts down hyunjin's stuff.

"Your mom is kicking you out. She wants to cut off every possible way to contact you. She found out about me paying for this house. She is allowing me to pay for your college fees until you graduate but she won't allow me to pay for the house. The power and water supply will be cut off after you leave this home for school. I can't buy or rent you a house so please find a place to stay at." Hyunjin scoffs again.

"So im going to left as a beggar and homeless man? Wow that woman is cruel so it's as if I was never part of your family huh?"

"Find mom. She will definitely allow you stay with her."

"The thing is dad, she is all the way in the states. I would rather live of the streets then leave my new friends." Hyunjin's dad gave him an envelope.

"It's full of money. Get a bank account and store the money, use it for yourself okay?"

"Alright mister." Hyunjin grabbed his luggage full of clothes and bag full of his stuff into the room before slamming the door on his dad, except he is now not part of the family.

Jeongin watched Hyunjin fall on the bed.

"Hyung..." Hyunjin pushed Jeongin's hand away.

"I will leave you alone hyung. You need to take your time to process everything that just happened. I shouldn't disturb you, I'm going home." Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin's hand. Jeongin turned back to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's tears fell.

"Please stay." Jeongin sat beside Hyunjin. He hugged hyunjin and somehow Hyunjin hugged jeongin's waist as he cried on his chest.

It was just silence but Hyunjin really appreciated the comfort Jeongin gave him.