Thinking it was Worthwhile

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure I like you." She said. "You always seem to be so gentlemanly — and nice even to janitors and gardeners — I always saw you giving water to that ahjussi cutting the grasses."

"I'm sure that I like you, too." I said cupping her chin giving her a peck on the lips.

"I don't know how to do this." She admitted. "I never had a boyfriend before."

I squint my eyes not understanding why she was single because I she wasn't a virgin when we did and I assumed she had a boyfriend before.

"I was kinda drunk when it happened— I mean when I lost my virginity but I never had a boyfriend before. Jungkook tells me I'm good at studying but bad about making decisions about my life." She admitted. "See— I told you. You don't know me—"

"But this is good. Us getting to know each other. I don't care how you've lost it— I mean— at least you were drunk. I wasn't intoxicated when I did it with my neighbor." I smiled and take a deep breath. "I have one question though— why here? Why are you room mates with Jungkook? You know his track record— aren't you scared that—"

"Eww." Y/N said grimacing.

"He's good looking— pretty sure he could snatch away anybody who he sets his eyes into. I don't know maybe —"

Y/N chuckled, "Are you jealous already? Our moms are best friends. Aunty — his mom— helped us so when she asked me if I could stay here, I figured what's taking care of an asshole compared to what she have done for us."

My feelings became conflicted, I wanted to admit that I'm more than the jealous type. That I could be controlling and suffocating but one look in her eye I knew I'm willing to change myself for her.

Even with that brief conflict that must have shown in my face, Y/N assured me by holding my hand. "But you don't have to worry— he says he needs twenty bottles before he would consider fucking me. If he's that drunk he can't get it up so I'm safe I think." She said clearly joking and I chuckled.

"Don't you wanna try moving someplace else?" I asked and her face becomes worried.

"Well, eventually — as soon as I can." She yawned and the whirring sounds from the washer stopped. "Looks like your clothes are ready."

"You should sleep. I'll change and go back to the dorm. I'll lock the door on my way out." I said.

"Aren't you gonna spend the night?"

"I want to do this the right way. I mean being your boyfriend. We kinda did it in reversed. I shouldn't have—" I haven't finished what I had to say she was already giggling.

"What?" I asked finding it weird that she was looking at me shyly while trying to control her smile.

"I can't believe I have a boyfriend now." She giggled again. "Okay. It's okay for me— I mean not that I want it right now but I'm okay even if we don't do it the right way— whatever that is—"

"I want to." I said pinching her cheek. "— but if you want I can't say no."

She must've thought I was kidding as she laughed loudly, while I'm trying to hide the shame in my face, I tried to laugh it off as well.