𝟘𝟚

𝘠𝘢𝘻𝘮𝘦𝘯

"Ayeee Bestfriend lemme get in the picture" kado said wrapping his arm around me and I scrunched up my face

"Look who finally shows up to school" samia said mugging him . And I pushed him off of me .

"Nah move cause you fake" I told him side eying him. He scrunched up his face and nitted them thick ass brows together.

"Don't play kado" samia added

"Son shut yo baldheaded ass up" he said bucking at her "how I'm fake you tweaking"

I shrugged taking my phone from samia deleting the pictures that I didn't like.

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩

"If you don't know then ion know either"

Right after I said that Nasir and Desmond walked up and I sighed dramatically why this nigga had to show up today.

𝘉𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳..

"Wassam" kado and Nasir did their little bro handshake every since they were little kids.

"The bell is about to ring I'm bout to head out" samia said and I nodded my head "me too Mr. Gay punk ass always marking me tardy"

I walked by Nasir but he quickly grabbed my arm and I scrunched up my face.

"Why you acting funny the fuck" he said with his face all frowned up.

"Take a wild guess nigga now let me go I have class" I said rolling my eyes snatching away catching up with samia.

Soon as I walked into class the bell had rung and mr. gay had looked directly at me.

"Ms. prater Y-

"Nigga don't start with me today damn you always on my dick" I told him walking over to my desk.

"Language Yazmen!"

"Mhm whatever" I mumbled pulling out my phone getting on Twitter.

~
"Moveee kado you should've stood in line and got your own damn fries" samia said slapping his hand .

"Yall gone be shittin later on" Nasir said turning up his face, and then looked over at me.

"Stop looking at me" I told him hiding my face

He grabbed my thigh under the table and I mugged him trying to remove his hand off of my thigh.

"Yall good" Desmond said smacking on his Cheetos.

"Nigga mind yo business" samia mugged him.

"Bi-" kado looked at him and I shook my head and started laughing.

Sierra and her group of friends walked passed our table but she just had to be petty and wink at Nasir.

"Bitch frontal sitting on her forehead" I mumbled

"Going our bad" kado started laughing.

"Right, but that's who Nasir like fooling with" I mumbled.

"I'm disappointed " des told him

"Son stop playing with me before I shoot yo ass" he moved closer to me and I looked dead in his face mugging .

𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴..

"You always threatening me..this is abuse" I pouted drinking my Powerade.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.

"Ugh lightskin níggas get on my nerves" samia said aloud. Kado looked at her and then popped the fuck out of her neck.

"Gaddam I felt that" des said rubbing his neck.

"Bitches ain't shit at all" he said looking at her while spreading his eyes looking like a mad man.

"Periodt" Nasir said laughing.

"Y'all gay , but you didn't have to do allat" I told him

He shrugged and samia punched him in his arm.

"Bestfriend can you take my picture please" she said getting up . I got up and grabbed her phone while she posed

"Kado and des movee dang" she said pushing them out the way

"Now if I would've fell over that rail" Desmond said pointing his finger at her. "All my goons would've been at you"

"Nigga.."

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻..

"Unt unt we not watching this gay ass shit" Nasir said snatching his controller from my hands and I smacked my teeth sitting back crossing my arms.

"First of all " I said rolling my neck "all American isn't gay" he mushed my head

"Okay ghost" I mumbled.

"Let's watch Friday" he said clicking on it not even letting me get my answer out yet.

"My movie next" I told him get comfortable under the covers while he wrapped his arms around me.

"Uh Ight little girl"

"Or I'm leaving"

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 🙄

"Yeah you funny now shut the fuck up and watch the movie"

𝗦𝗢 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗧𝗕𝗛 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗪 🤷🏾‍♀️ 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧