chapter 12: Here Dino comes!

Start from the beginning

We decide to walk the park as a family when a cocoa colour dog run towards us and start barking crazily. I have never see a dog like that before. But I just feel that the dog seem to be saying something so I bend down and pat its head. It stops barking and begin to gentle pull me forward. Like it wants me to follow him.

Signalling to my men we follow that dog and to realize that there is a guy laying on the grassy patch. Could this guy be his master? Calling the guy a few times but no responses. Could he be in danger so his dog wants us to save him?

What a loyal and smart dog!!

Placing my hand on his forehead, I realize he has a high fever. One of my men suggest that we should bring him to hospital. But we have just reach Japan not long...how do we even know the way to the hospital. Romario suggests that we should carry him to our hotel first and call for doctors. This sounds like a good idea. Just before my men and I are about to carry him, I wrapped ny hands around his chest to pull him up.

Wait..I feel something...is this?!?!! He is a girl!!! No way?!?! Asking those men to stand back, I piggyback him or her instead.

" Get a female nurse as well."

I said to Romario. What is he or she thinking about?!? This is so dangerous!!!

When the doctor and nurse finished with the patient inside my room, they told me in front of my men that she is fine but need a few days to recover.

"Boss!! It is a she?!? I thought she is a boy!!"

I told him what happen eariler. Her dog comes forward and did what seem like a bow to us before walking back to my room. She is lucky to have such a loyal pet, unlike my Enzo.

~ 30 minutes later~

I heard some noise inside my room. She must be awaken already. I knock the door softly before I enter with Romario. I just say that she is awake when I saw her holding a metal weird looking stick and ready to fight. What a fierce woman. But her serious face is pretty and cute. She has also cute curve at the side of her hair. Telling her I meant no harm, she hesitantly redrawn her weapon.

Sensing that she still feels insecure, I introduced myself. I then saw her eyeing me up and down making me feeling embarrassed. I even blush a little when she did that.

" Boss of Cavallone?"

that's right! How can a normal citizen know of the mafia family. I simply tell her that I am a mafia boss. She began to chuckle and I wonder why... I think she must have see my confused look before stopping.

" Thanks for all these care. And goodbye." with that said, she tried to stand but her legs are shaking. I catch her before she fall. Her body seem to fit right into my arms. And this feels comfortable. Wait! Dino wake up!! What are you thinking?! I tell her that she hasn't recover yet. Her looking into my eyes makes a heart skips a beat.

She then tell me that she has nothing to offer me.I place her on the bed. I let out the breath that I didn't even know that I am holding in just now.

She insisted on leaving until I have to demand her to stay. What a stubborn woman!! Seeing her lift up her hand over her forehead, she quickly say that she will fulfill one of my wishes. Fulfill one of my wishes? What an funny and interesting girl!! I couldn't help but to laugh at that. She is really interesting! Noticing she still waiting for me to reply, I give her a thumb up to reassure her while I am laughing. She seem to be still unwell. Well, I should let her rest more. I asked her of her name before I go.

" Yukiko Tomaru."

Hmm..this is a nice name.

A nice girl with a nice face and name, I will remember.

Yukiko POV

Whoa! This is one of my most comfortable sleep ever!! First time sleeping at such big bed in such big room!! Staring into a corner of the room, I find a bag look familiar. Climbing out of the bed I walk over and to realize that this bag is mine and all of my clothes are here. Who knows where I stay other than me and...this is it!! It must be Coco!!

That guy!! Seriously!! I take out some of the clothes and start to take a shower. I really thank Dino san properly. I am shocked when I step out of the bathroom.

" I knocked but you didn't answer so I just enter on my own."

he chuckle after seeing my shocked expression. Wow..he is really hot..oh well he can compare with Hibari san. Wait!! Why am I thinking about Hibari san? While I am deep in thought, he begins,

" Let's have breakfast together Yuki chan! You dont mind me calling you thay right?"

he look a little awkward. Yuki chan? Wow!! First time hearing people say that to me. I no longer have to hide...I didn't know that he is waiting for my reply until I saw his face blushing. I give him a smile and nod.

Dino POV

Yuki chan looks shocked when she step out of the bathroom. Japanese tend to be a little shy compare to Italian. But she looks hot in that outfit. Dont want her to misunderstand anything I quickly tell her that I did knock the door before I enter. And I invited her to join me for breakfast. Man!! I should really bring her for shopping! I meant look at her..she seem to only have man's clothes.

Why she look at me like this? Is it wrong to call her Yuki chan? Feeling myself blush unknowingly, I tried to cover by looking away. But I ended up looking at her instead. She smiled and nodded at me. My heart skips a beat again by her smile. I must be sick!!

We eat breakfast together. She is so funny!! It is as if her first time eating food.

" Thank you for the food!! The very first time after these years I have a proper meal in the morning!! Feel so blessed!"

she said blissfully after finishing every single thing on her plate. She is like literally cleaning the plate. Proper meal in the morning?! Sounds like she always dont eat properly. Maybe she have her reasons that's why she dressed up as a boy.

" I need some help in shopping so will you be my shopping partner?" I smile at her, hoping that she will say yes because this shopping trip is for her. She thought for a moment,

" Is Coco coming as as well?" she asks. I nodded and thought she really love her dog huh..bringing him everywhere she goes. She then agrees awkwardly. Normally, any woman would agree straight away. I mean it is shopping!! Dont women like to shop?! She is different huh? Interesting!

Yukiko POV

I am told to dress up before the shopping trip with Dino san. He seem to be fine, nice guy. I shall bring Coco and my stick along in case of emergency. Dress up? All I got is t shirt and pants...oh ya!! I got new t-shirt from the recycling bins a few days ago! And also some fitting jeans!! And they are female clothes I think since they are much smaller compare to those in my bag.I shall wear that. I put on the black t shirt with the words printed, "Crazy" and jeans. Maybe a little too big for me but at least it wont fall off from my waist. I am all ready to fight the shopping!!

Dino san really cannot do without his men!! We actually go for shopping but strangely he keeps asking me to try on many female clothes and he always trip himself or accidentally fall down upon walking down the steps!! He is really funny!!

And he will always say " My hands slip or my legs slip" and will give his shy smile. Maybe because of all these, I actually enjoy shopping with him and later on his men as well. They are fun people. Nice people.

Maybe that's why Mother Sami used to tell me that know how to read one's character through their eyes. Dont mix with the bad and know which is good.

But I cant take his advantage. Just because he is a mafia doesn't mean he can easily defeat those men in suits. Maybe as usual, I should just stay with him for 2 weeks then I will go. The rest of the day spend is fun. Watching how Dino san and his men bicker and how they want to be my fashion designers to ask me try this and that.

Actually, I am enjoying myself. Other than the fun and company I have enjoyed at Sawada's house as Yukiro but now I can just enjoy with being who I am. With being Yukiko. I just simply hope that everything is goona stay like this forever.