Names - Inosuke

Requested by inoboi_ ! Some cute Inosuke fluff!

.~.

With great struggle, (Name) (Last Name) bit her lip in effort to stop the urge to laugh but the tears threatening to spill gave her away. Her cheeks reddened in laughter even as burning green eyes bore her way as the first few giggles escaped her.

    "HAH, WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT BUBBLE?!," The resident at the Butterfly Estate completely exploded, his boar mask adorning white slits for eyes in his anger. His ragged blades swung around angrily. His hands slammed down on her desk as he leaned his snarling face towards her.

   "Ha—-" She couldn't stop laughing.

   "FACE ME PROPERLY!" In a fit of anger, Inosuke ripped off his boar mask, chucking it the girl— only to shake in rage when she missed the hit whilst laughing.

     Now that he was even closer, she could see how his lashes were curled and long—- how his jade eyes held a blue hue. She realised what animal his mask was and doubled over in laughter even more.

    "Stop laughing, or I'll kill you!" The boy growled as he grabbed her collar to pull her forward.

    "You've already threatened to kill me five times today, that's more than usual!" She teased, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say missed me and are trying to make it up to me." And with that leaving her lips, (Name) fell into gut-busting laughter, her hands falling forward to brace herself onto his shoulders.

   Inosuke startled, jerking his head back the slightest as she lurched forward and shook his shoulders whilst laughing. His face dropped into a neutral expression as he took in her appearance. From her bouncing (h/c) hair to her twitching fingers gripping his shoulders, she practically radiated happiness. It was rare, if at all never, that someone was happy towards him beyond that weirdo Tanjiro.

   He actually missed her when she left to train with the guy who refused to fight him in the forest. The guy with blue eyes and black hair. Not that he would ever tell her, not even over his death bed.

    But,

     "Why are you laughing?"

       "You have the same name as a character from Naruto!"

     "And why is that so funny?"

     "She gets called Ino-pig!"

     He twitched.