Chapter 5

Lilli thee Journalist 📰

Back to the Present Day..

"So, you knew from the get-go that you were gonna end up in something with him?", I ask Armani and she shakes her head.

"No, not really. I honestly paid him no mind, because in case you forgot, I was happily married and it wasn't in me to ever cheat.", she briefly explains and I make notes.

"We didn't even cross paths after that, until around a week later. And that wasn't anything either.", she adds, watching me as I wrote in my notebook.

"So, your work life was normal for the most part?", I ask her and she nods. "Yep, nothing changed at all."

"Can you explain to me what a normal day at work for you consisted of?"

"Umm..", she pauses to think, "it's really nothing but roll calls, passing out food, leisure times, and more roll calls."

"Damn, that's it?", I ask and she nods. "That sounds boring."

"It honestly was at most times, but every now and again something would pop off and we'd have to break that up.", she responds.

"I'm sorry if this sounds redundant, but are you sure that nothing happened for a while?", I question further and she nods.

"Positive, but that all came to a halt the day after I spoke to my husband.", she answers, and I make a note.

"Yeah? How so?"

-