Chapter 3

Gwen knew that she had a lot to learn about working in a strip club. She just didn't know how much.

Learning what she could in only a few hours it was time to go on the stage.
Gwen knew that Reid would be out in the club and all of sudden she became nervous.
Taking deep breaths she calmed herself down the best she could and walked out with the other women.

The night seemed to drag by. The songs didn't seem to fit with the dance moves and the outfits didn't even come close to what they should of been. It was a nightmare or at least that's what she told herself. Didn't want to make it seem worse than what it was.

When the time came to walk through the crowd and pick a lucky guy for a private lap dance, she wanted to disappear.
Reid motioned Gwen over to him without drawing too much attention to himself. Seeing him out of the corner of her eye she made her way over.
When she was in front of him Gwen grabbed his hand and pulled him with her.

Once inside the private room she pushed him into the chair.

"Do you have anything?" She asked.
"There seems to be a couple people that could fit the profile. They didn't try to make any moves towards the other women."

"So he was scouting. Trying to find his next victim." She moved to stand behind the chair.

"I did manage to get pictures of them. I sent them to Garcia to be run."

"Now we just wait."
Reid reached for her hand that was on the back of the chair. He pulled her around so she was in front of him. "The worse part is the waiting. Many things can happen. Good and bad."

"I know. It's gonna be hard. We just want him put away before more people are hurt."

"We'll make it happen. I promise." Reid said looking into her eyes.

"Ok. Let's go."
Turning back to him real quick Gwen ran her hands through his hair messing it up. Giving him a smile she walked out the room.

"It's been two days. How much longer do we need to wait for him to make his move."

"Just a little more patience." Reid answered, placing a hand on her arm.

"I just want to go home. My own bed. Just the comfort of my own house."

"We all do. It's hard with the hours that we work but when we have that opportunity we savor it."

"Thanks Spence." Gwen quietly said, placing her hand over his.

"Anytime." He replied, turning his hand over so he could give hers a squeeze.
Returning his squeeze she said, "I'm going to shower, then bed."

"I'll be right here." He smile at her.

Gwen returned his smile, then leaned forward and kissed him.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that." She said, getting up and heading to the bathroom.