o1. WYATT DONNELLY.

starry eyed.
warnings: its kinda public
character: wyatt donnelly | weird science

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Right now, Wyatt Donnelly was about ten minutes from losing his mind. You, a partially popular girl, had actually agreed to go out with him to the movies. You were both seated at the back row, thousands of scenarios playing in your heads. Some made you blush.

Halfway through, you noticed he kept looking over at you but would quickly go back to the movie. After the fifteenth or so time, you got anxious.

"Wyatt?" He hummed, "is everything okay?" His eyes widened slightly and he turned to you. You had your bottom lip pulled between your teeth, your eyes showing nothing but concern. He took a deep breath and hoped you wouldn't kill him. He leaned forwards and pressed your lips together gently. You weren't entirely shocked, but you weren't entirely expecting that either.

Wyatt pulled away, nervous and awkward. You smiled at him. "Thanks," your gazes interlocked once again, "can i, uh, do something? Look, i know it's probably weird but i heard that one of the girls at school did it, so if you don't want me to, i wont.." he scrunched up his face in confusion.

"Do what?"

You sighed softly, leaning forwards to once again catch his lips. It was clashing teeth and bumping noses, but it was still perfect for you. You cautiously placed your hands on his thighs, not wanting to rush through and scare him. He pulled away a little, breathing hard and grinning like a maniac.

"Thanks," he repeated your words from a few minutes earlier. You chuckled and let your head drop to rest on his shoulder. You noticed his hands had found their way to yours, resting upon them on top of his legs. "I think i know.. what you uh.. wanna do.." you blushed at the words and began to pull away, but his hands gripped your wrist, keeping you in place. "And i, uh, it's okay with me.." a blush was evident on his face as the words left his lips.

You slowly, nervously, slid off your seat and onto the ground below, crawling in between his legs.

"First..?" He nodded almost ashamedly. You almost wanted to coo. You placed a hand on his cheek and rubbed your finger over the soft skin, comforting him. "Don't be ashamed, Wyatt, it's fine," you trailed your hand down his body, eventually coming to rest alongside the other one on his zipper. After two minutes of trying to get his stupid button that just did-not-want-to-unbutton unbuttoned, you were gripping him in scared hands.

He brought a hand up to his mouth, biting on it to keep any sounds from escaping as you began twisting and tugging gently. You were just as new to this as he was, so you couldn't help but stare at both it and his facial expressions.

A few minutes of stroking and teasing the head caused you to get bored. You looked up at him; his head was thrown back and his hand was still in his mouth.

You moved forwards and pressed a quick kiss to his tip, startling him. He looked down with wide eyes. He was panting and his cheeks were flushed. You smiled softly before doing it again, this time, though, you kept eye contact.

A whimper slipped through his lips and he threw his head back once again, whining low and quiet in his throat. You giggled, watching him. You leaned your head forwards once again, wrapping your lips around the tip and sucking softly. He gasped quite loudly and you froze upon hearing multiple "shh's" from the rows below.

"Shit," he mumbled, smiling. You copied his actions before continuing to suck.

A few minutes later one of his hands threaded itself into your hair, tugging gently. You pulled off him with a soft pop but continued to stroke him, looking up with wide eyes. You placed your mouth back on him, causing a small sound of glee to fall from his lips.

The only warning you got was a rather harsh tug on your hair and a low whine before Wyatt was shooting into your throat. His breaths were laboured as he came down from his high, wiping the small beads of sweat off his face. Not knowing what else to do, you swallowed. He looked down and smiled softly, practically glowing.

You sat back in your seat after putting him away, interlocking your hand with his. He let out a small chuckle, you following. What had just happened between you was definitely going to be engraved into your mind forever.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! i'm so sorry this took so long :(
hope u guys enjoy!