Chapter 25*Pregnant by a psycho*

Start from the beginning

I went to the bathroom and took the pregnancy test. The minutes seemed like hours. Finally when it was time for me to check it I couldn't do it so I just sit down there waiting and thinking about everything. Abortion  is not a solution but Liam's baby is going to be a problem, I can't be pregnant with his child. He will never be a good father. What if he abuses this child just like everyone else. He will never change the things he do and today he proved that nothing will ever change him - he will forever be the Liam everyone is scared. How can a child even call him a father when his own sister is scared of him. I pray that the pregnancy test I took this morning was wrong and if I am pregnant I'llprobably give this child up for adoption it's the best solution.

I took the pregnancy test and looked at it. My whole body froze, I was praying so hard not to be pregnant.

"I can't be pregnant again." I mumble breaking down. I kept crying as if it will help.

I will have to ask Aunt Denny for help. She is the only one that I trust. She won't judge me nor ask me about the baby daddy.

I walked to her room and the door was open. I entered the room and saw a man talking on the phone. I stared at him for house and my head started to spin. Memories of my childhood started to play in my head and I couldnt stop it. The man walked to the closet and took something out that's when a picture on the table caught my eyes.

Flashback

"It's six months not that it's your business Enrique." My mom shouted. "Now, who are these two, that are covered up with mask?"

Zayn and I quickly moved to try and see who the other two people were. I saw a little girl with blondie hair. I couldn't see her face right.

"Oh, this is k and this women next to me is Lady D." Enrique answered.

_______

My heart stopped beating. K for Kaitlyn and D for Aunt Denny. All this time I was staying with them I never thought of meeting Enrique. They knew I saw his face that night that's why they never allowed me to see him.

I quickly left the room without him seeing me.

Aunt Denny always told Kaitlyn to keep a close eye on me but I was foolish to think they were just concern about my wellbeing. I should've known they were only looking after me so I don't kill them.

I tried to walk downstairs but Kaitlyn was sitting on the stairs talking on the phone so I went back to my room. I'll have to leave before they think of killing me and my baby.

As soon as I jumped out of the window I heard Enrique shout my name. He must've figured I saw him.

I ran as fast as I could. There is no way they will kill me and my baby.

"Stacey stop." I heard them shout. "I'll shoot you if you don't stop."

Liam's POV.

I video called my sister and she quickly answered I can't just shake off the feeling that we have let Stacy stay in that house for too long. I know I wanted her to find out herself about who really killed her parents but what if they already killed her and I'm just sitting here waiting for her.

"I don't understand why you called me if you won't speak to me Liam." Lexie said and I smiled at her.

"How are you doing? How's Russia?"

"Don't talk about this place Liam. I can't believe you put me in a box and shipped me away. When this is all over I'll beat you up Liam." She replied angry. "Now tell me what's wrong? Did Stacey come back?"

"I don't feel good sister. Stacey has been gone for weeks, almost a month now. What if she is dead?" I questioned.

"Don't stay that brother. Stacey can't die easily." I saw the CCTV footage of my street. Stacey was running like crazy.

I quickly got up and went outside. I saw Angel running towards my house. I thought of going back inside the house when she called my name again.

I looked closely and saw that people were chasing after her. Why the hell did she have to come back tonight.

I ran towards her and took my gun out.

"Enrique." I said as I caught Angel.

"Liam." He replied pointing his gun at me. "We just want the girl."

"You have the guts telling me what you want after what you did." I shouted pointing my gun at him.

"Stacey come with us." Kaitlyn said.

"It's not your time of death cousin so shut your mouth." I told her. "Wait a second, how did you all end up here. Did you chase Angel all the way to my house?"

"Liam they want to kill me." Angel mumbled catching her breath.

"Listen, you just a kid Liam and we are a lot. Now just give us Stacey and we won't kill you." This uncle of mine doesn't really know anything about me.

"I don't need anyone to help me kill you and the rest of your stupid family but just to make you happy I'll show you some of my friends." I whistle and they all came out of their houses. "This street belongs to me and if you fucking thing you can just come here and threaten me than you dead wrong uncle."

"Liam, please stop this madness." Aunt Denny said.

"Shut up. You were always the one jealous about my family, ehat was it that you always told me. Oh yes, my mother was like a smaller sister to you after all she married your brother-in-law but honestly I never trusted you. I never liked you from the day I met you, it was for my mother's sake that we called you family but I wish I never trusted any of you. And you Kaitlyn, what is it that you called me. Your brother and yet you killed my brother. I am a month older than you but I always made sure everywhere we went togther I looked after you. The day you almost drowned, I wish I never saved you. I wished you died, maybe than my brother and everyone else you and your parents killed would have been alive but no matter what you do now it will never change anything." I put my gun away. "You may go home Salvatores, no one will touch a finger on you today."

"Why don't I trust you kiddo." Uncle Enrique said and I started laughing.

"I won't kill you today, I'll make sure your death is a surprise and you die worse than my family. Now go, I never lie so don't be afraid."

******!****!!

A/N

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter