CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Nova was not bothered with the fact that Albus had dated someone, in fact, while at Beauxbatons, she had been in a few relationships as well, but she knew it wouldn't last

Nova was not bothered with the fact that Albus had dated someone, in fact, while at Beauxbatons, she had been in a few relationships as well, but she knew it wouldn't last. Especially since her heart only longed for the Potter.

As the same, it was for Albus, while he had been in a relationship—nothing about seeing where it went ever crossed his mind because she was not Nova.

However, wariness was still a natural emotion and when Nova had found out who the girl was, her mind became an unpleasant place. The anxiety and distress had latched onto her heart, but instead of hiding it—she expressed it to someone she knew would help.

"I just, I hate it" Nova placed her hand on her chest," She did nothing wrong to me, but I think of all these horrible things of her"

Tobias ruffled her hair as he let a chuckle rumbled through his throat," Love, that is just a natural thing, it's called Jealousy"

Nova shot her head up and frowned at his words," No, no—I know Jealousy and this is not it"

"Jealousy comes in all forms and sizes my dear" The male stated," and, there is absolutely, nothing wrong with it"

"Even with the horrible things, I think of?"

"It all has to go somewhere" Tobias tapped his forehead and smirked," Our mind is the safest place to allow emotions to break free, no matter how horrible or insane it is. It's our own place of independence"

Nova chuckled and looked at him," And now I can see why you're going to be a Philosopher"

He grinned at her folding his arms "Precisely"

"Well, okay...but I want it to stop" Nova stood up and looked at him," How do I stop this festering jealousy that only grows each day"

"You probably hate to hear it, but I can see you admitting to your attraction to Albus as the definitive option. Tell him how you feel, because Nova, my dear, he is not a mind reader"

The Malfoy shook her head profusely at his words, "That's the thing, Tobias, I can't"

"can't? or won't?" He challenged her

Nova had not answered him back as she paced back and forth. For a moment it let an awkward silence but Tobias didn't have the courage to break it, so he just watched her pacing.

Feeling his eyes on her, she stopped moving and turned to him, "I'm scared, okay? And please, spare me from saying 'There is nothing to be scared of' because there is a lot of things that can go wrong"

"That's the joy of it, Nova, the slipups or wounds are exactly what you need to learn from it" Tobias then pointed to his chest," Our hearts, are meant to go through all of these obstacles, and you're not a stranger to it. Allow the pain and weakness to make your heart stronger"

"I don't take rejection so well and what's to say that I won't think of more horrid things?"

Tobias laughed and shook his head," You know, I highly doubt there would be rejection in your confession"

Nova raised her eyebrow and gave him a look," And you know this because?"

The male reached over placing his hands on her shoulder, only making her confused—but before she could question him, he had used his strength to turn her around. She was going to yet again ask questions but Tobias spoke first," Because, Albus wouldn't be glaring at me and looking just about to send a hex my way"

Though, before Nova could sass back and comment about him over exaggerating, he shoved her forward seeing as Albus was walking their way. The Malfoy had not been able to react quick enough and her legs by the force of the push had caused her to nearly fall.

Though, as cliché as it was, Albus had been there to catch her on time, and the two had a moment of just staring at each other in the eyes.

"Fancy meeting you here, Potter" Nova started as she smiled at him

He responded with a chuckle moving some of her hair out of her face," It is, isn't it, Malfoy?"

She scrunched her nose at the way he raised his voice in a teasing posh tone," Please, I beg you to never talk like that again"

"I could, but if you dislike it so much—I might just use it to my advantage in the future"

Nova smirked in amusement at his words, "Talking about the future, are we? Strange sentiment...What's to say, I'll be in it?"

"You'll be in it, I know it"

"I dare say Potter, but are you flirting with me?" Nova said her exact words from years ago, however, instead of Albus responding with the same red face, the Potter leaned forward and connected his lips with her own.

Now with the tables turned, it was now her with the red face.

Though, instead of changing the topic and brushing it off, she smiled at him and returned the kiss.

"Looks like I'll be in that future after all"

Albus chuckled and ran a hand on her cheek," Seems so"