“Owen you old hag, you could have broken a hip!” I shouted out sarcastically.

His smile just grew wider. “Well, then I’m going to need a rather young and beautiful girl to come help me before I drowned.”

I felt my face grow warm and silently thanked god that it was dark out. “Oh, well I’ll let you know when I see one!”

I pretended to look around for someone in the woods behind me. After about a second of looking, I turned back to face Owen, who was floating on his back. “Oh just stop trying to waste time and get in the water!”

Damn, he figured me out. Huffing, I closed my eyes and took a few shaky steps. On the last one, I jumped into the air, and the sickening sense of falling crept on me fast. I felt my hair rush upwards, and in a matter of seconds the roller coaster ride was over with a smack to the water.

Although it was somewhat cold, the refreshing water rushed passed me in little air bubbles. Once I was able to gain control of myself, I pulled my body towards the surface.

I gasped once my face was out of the water as my heart raced in my chest. “That was crazy,” I managed to get out.

Owen laughed. “Good rush hey? I do it almost every summer.”

I rubbed the water from my eyes while treading the water. Once my vision was no longer blurry, I turned to face the sexy cook.

“Well I’m glad you took me out to your secret spot. I bet this is where you take all the ladies,” I said jokingly knowing there was nothing but penis in this camp.

Owen shook his head. “I mean, out of the surplus of gorgeous young woman here, you’re the first to know about it.”

The words left his mouth so calmly, and I quickly dove down into the water trying to hide my blush. My head was almost all the way under when Owen grabbed my arm and pulled me back up. In a matter of seconds, I was snuggled against his bare chest. His very muscly chest.

“I think it’s cute when you blush,” he whispered.

His hands were lightly cupping my ass, and all I could think about were his light pink lips that were level to my eyes, or the way the water dripped from his hair and slid down to his chin. Was this right? I mean, I was technically under aged.

“Just don’t think about it,” he said as if reading my mind.

I looked up at his eyes and practically melted. How could anyone think about anything with those things starring back at you? “But Owen-“

“Mia, just don’t think at all. Some pretty good things can happen when you’re not so uptight.”

Although some people would have found Owen’s words offensive, I found his voice too smooth and relaxing to care. Maybe he was right, even with a buzz I was uptight. He leaned in slow, but I closed the gap quickly and without hesitation.

Our wet lips smashed together roughly, and somehow Owen managed to pull my closer, his hands sill on my butt. I pushed my hands through his hair and I felt him groan into my mouth with pleasure. The kiss wasn’t gentle, it was rough and hot, nothing I had experienced with any high school boys. Maybe I should stick to older guys.

Just as a pang of guilt ran through my body, a loud splash echoed off the nearby rocks.

We both immediately pulled away and frantically looked around. It was too dark to see anything past the woods, but I could have sworn I saw something move at the top of the small cliff. “What do you think that was?”

Owen’s emotions were guarded, and I couldn’t tell what was going through his head at all. All I knew was that what we had done was wrong and probably one of the worst decisions I had made all summer.

**

I didn’t want to get out of bed. No, that was an understatement. All I wanted to do was go home and see Nathan. He would know how to help me through the mixed emptions I was feeling. I looked at the alarm clock next to my bed and groaned. Great, now I only had ten minutes to get ready. Ten minutes until I had to see Owen and participate as Landon’s partner in the scavenger hunt.

I let out another sigh and kicked my feet over the side of the bed. I took my times getting ready, knowing that with the short amount of time I would probably be late to breakfast, but it didn’t matter. After brushing my teeth and combing through my hair, I changed into a swim suit and threw a pair of shorts and a crop top over.

Without anther look back at my very messy but tempting cabin, I walked out the door and towards the cafeteria. When I finally got to the kitchen, Owen was already cleaning up. “So you decided to wake up this morning hey?”

The sound of his voice instantly sent my off the edge. Why was I suddenly so nervous around Owen? I met his eyes uneasily. Quick Mia, think of anything to get out of today. “Oh, well, I’m not feeling too good today, and I just came by to tell you that I’m going to take a sick day.”

Owen eyes me suspiciously, knowing something wasn't right.  “Oh, why are you all dressed in stuff?”

“Well, I was going to suck it up, but on the way here I got really nauseous,” I said so fast that my words were almost blurred together. “But I’m sure you’ll be okay, and if you need help, ask Gavin!”

 I quickly hurried out the back entrance and started heading back to my cabin. Yeah, it was a stupid move, avoiding Owen and all, but how could I go near him? We had made out last night, and it all seemed so fuzzy. I was obviously a little tipsy, and it almost felt like he had taken advantage of it.

Shaking my head, I made it my cabin and shut the door behind me. Taking my time, I changed back into my pajamas and slipped back into bed. After moving around for quite a while, I finally found a comfortable position and relaxed. And of course that had to be the same moment someone knocked on my door. Or should I say attacked it.

“Who is it?” I grumbled.

There was a long pause before he answered back. “None other than your favorite person.”

Hey everyone, how was your week? Well thanks for asking, mine was pretty good, homecoming was fun, even though I had a rugby game before it agaisnt the best team in the nation. Fun right? Haha, well, here's the new chappy!

Tell my who you like, please. I always seem to find myself in alove triangle, or in this case, a love square!