I put on the other dresses and did a lil modeling for Jamari. I loved the way he made me feel bold and beautiful, hyping me up and all that.

"I think you should get all baby" Jamari said behind me as I gathered my stuff.
"What? Oh no. I'm only getting what's within my budget"
"Who needs budgets" he scoffed
"Well some of us do." I rolled my eyes. Alright now I'm annoyed. I don't like it when rich guys just act like there are no people working their asses off just to eat a meal a day. I walked around him to go pay for my stuff.
"Baby, come on. What did I do? "
Ignoring him I gathered my stuff and returned three of the dresses. At least from all Jamari has been paying me, and my diligent savings, I have a lil som to spoil myself.

"Hey can you pack this up for me please?"
"Sure" the lady smiled at me politely before doing as told.
"Luna what's wrong"
"You can't just throw it in my face that I have to manage my income. What you pay me is nothing to you, but it means so much to me. Just go to the car I'd meet you there".
I didn't like it when Jamari threw he's wealth in my face. He sighed and walked out. Good thing he did we didn't want any attention.
"That'll be $7350 ma'am"
What?! When I did my calculations in the dressing room it didn't sound so bad in my head. But now that she said it, its dawned on me that I shouldn't be spending that much.
"Luna don't get carried away" I cautioned myself as I looked at the two dresses. As much as I don't want to, I have to let one go.
"I'd just have this one." I pointed at the white dress.
"Excellent choice. That's now $3400"
Okay now I can work with that. My conscience won't judge me.
Giving her my card, the dress was paid for and in good time I was out.

Taking a quick surveillance of my environment, I hurried towards Jamari's car. I took in a deep breath before opening the door. Knowing we were gonna have a conversation about our little spat.

Immediately I was settled in the car, Jamari started the car and we were out of the premises.
The ride was rather smooth and awkwardly quiet. I tried hard not to look at Jamari, cos his looks had a way of making a fool outta me. I wasn't falling for that today. He had to get where I'm coming from.

"I'm sorry." Jamari finally broke the ice. I starred out the window, tryna process what I was gonna say back to him.

"I'm sorry if my careless words offended you. I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry"

Now I was completely broken. His words sounded so cute and genuine. I looked over at him and took a few seconds to admire his handsome self.
"Jamari, I just don't want you to be careless with your words like that. Not everyone can afford your kinda lifestyle. You gotta be considerate and watch your words so that you don't offend people."
He sighed and tucked his bottom lip in, still focused on road.

"I get you babe. I'd work on that. I promise." He looked at me and immediately I forgave him. I would never let him know how much of a strong effect he has on me.
"Its fine."
"So we good? You still my baby? "
"Yes you are boo" I giggled before lightly pinching his cheek.
He let out a deep chuckle before reaching for my hand, interlocking my fingers with his.

"So what did you end up getting?"
"Well... I'm not gonna let you know which one I ended up buying. I want you to drool when you see me tomorrow. Hope I don't steal the attention of some of your business partners."
I gave him a playful smirk. He smacked his lips, acting all mad.
"I might as well just take some Instagram model and leave your ass back at your place. Don't try me Luna."
I laughed obnoxiously to piss him off. I loved seeing him in jealous mode.

"You wouldn't dare Jamari. Imma shoot you."
"Ain't gon do shit." He mumbled clear enough to my hearing.
"So you only got one dress? " he asked raising an eyebrow.
"Well yes. I got what I could afford." I said peeking into my shopping bag.
"Luna, I didn't bring you here to pay for your stuff, I told you, lemme handle everything. You don't have to worry about shit. I got you girl"
I understand Jamari just wants to be nice to me and spoil me ass his girl. But for some reason I'm skeptical about it. This niggas be wanting something in return.
"Don't worry about all that boo. I make good use of my salary"
He squirmed in his seat after my statement. It did kinda sound awkward, considering the fact that he's still very much my boss.