Parents ?

Hey My Name Is Diamond And I Am 17 Years Old. I Think The Best Way To Start Explaining My Life To You Is To First Tell You About My Parents. Now That We're Friends You Have To Promise To Not Tell Anyone Anything I Tell You.. Promise ?

Great. Ok Well My Mom Is Named Monique And She Ran Off And Left Me When I Was 11 Years Old. I Was Too Young To Understand Then But I Know Now That She Left Because She Had A Mental Illness And I Had A Bad Attitude. Living With My Mom Was A Rollercoaster EVERYDAY. Sometimes We Would Be Having The Time Of Our Lives And Other Times She Was Scaring The Fuck Out Of Me. Maybe Just Maybe My Bad Attitude, Her Mental Illness, And Her Missing 10 Years Of My Life Due To Being In Prison Is What Pushed Her To Stop Being A Great Parent. Don't Get Me Wrong My Mom Was And Always Will Be A Strong; Beautiful; Smart; Independent Black Women And I Love That About Her. Neither The Less She Was My Best Friend, I Mean I Was Her Only Child And She Was The Only Friend I Ever Had So The Bond Was There. My Mom And I Was Once Inseparable We Would Dance And Sing Together, Do Each Other Hair, Play In Make-Up, Literally If You Name It 9/10 We Did It. The Only Problem Was When She Got Mad She Would Physically, Mentally, And Emotionally Abuse Me And Everything Made Her Mad.

Now For My Dad He Had Ran Off With His Girlfriend When He Got Out Of Prison, Married Her, And Forgot About Me. Not To Make Things Worst But I've Actually Never Met The Man. Literally The Dope Fiend Down The Street Could Tell You More About Him Then I Ever Could. Now That You Know I Have Neither One Of My Parents Don't Start Assuming. I Was Never In The System The Little Amount Of Family I Had Didn't Play That. Plus Going To The System Would've Been A Waste Of Time Seeing That The Chances Of Someone Adopting A 11 Year Old Is Slim To None. So Instead Of Being Put Into The System I Was Put Into The Custody Of My Grandmother.