nine - consequences

Start from the beginning

It's Tony, I expect nothing less.

I pulled out my dog tags and rubbed my finger over the engraving that said 'Rogers, Steven.'

Realization came to my head, I hope he doesn't sign them for me. He feels so strongly against them.

They basically took me away and told him if he wants me back then he has to lose his right to make his own decisions.

But they are hurting me too, I'm taking it harder.

I put my head up for a second to glance around, to see anything I could focus on. I have to get my mind off this.

My left hand was shaking uncontrollably, I didn't even notice.

I moved my left hand back to the table and I suddenly completely blasted the table along with anything around me into the clear glass windows all around.

Ice covered the entire area, the chairs and tables were frozen to the ground.

"Holy shit, I need to be fixed."

All of the lights suddenly went dark, red lights were going off and alarms were hurting my ears.

I put both my hands into my pockets and ran further down, wanting to know what's going on.

"Get me eyes on Barnes!" I heard a yell.

He's free? Finally, it took long enough.

"FRIDAY, get me the source of that outage." I heard Tony and hid behind the wall, time to use my spy side that I never use.

I have no idea where Bucky is. But he's here somewhere.

I turned and crashed right into Natasha. Oh great.

I am very angry, at everyone and everything. "There she is." I back up.

"Hazel it's not the time to be angry at me." She reached out to touch me but I backed up more. "Someone got my dad taken away from me and I'm very pissed at someone."

"Hazel, it wasn't me."

I looked down. "I'm sorry, I don't trust anyone now." I walked past her, outside where more tables were.

I was about to sit down when I was pushed very hard into a table. "Hey!" I turned and pushed myself up.

"Bucky?" I binked and he grabbed my forearm and yanked me into a wall.

I had blood running down my back, I guess from a head wound.

"It's me? Bucky stop!" I got up to try and swing but he grabbed my throat.

I coughed for air while trying to get a word out.

I tried to kick him off but he knew how to avoid it all.

Bucky was hit by a small blast, he released me and I collapsed to the ground inhaling quickly.

I glanced up for a second to see Bucky throw Tony back into a chair.

I gently had my hand around my throat, oh god it burned from no air, I definitely had a bruise there now.

I saw Natasha and Sharon run up but I pulled myself up and ran a different direction.

I'm brave against many things but not him, something happened and he was the old winter solider.

The man who threw me off that cliff into icy water.

The man who had no soul.

And I'm scared, Bucky is a good man but the winter solider is not.

And he's not bucky right now.

I ran into a large crowd, everyone was running out and I ran through them to get away from Bucky.

"Hazel!" I heard my name.

Huh? I looked around.

I heard my name again and ran in that direction, spotting Sam.

"SAM!" I ran to him. "Where's my Dad?" I looked around.

"He's trying to stop Bucky."

"I need to help him!" I started running back in but Sam grabbed my arm.

"You can't, you already look like you've been hit by a truck...we need to get out of here." He started pulling me away.

"He'll get out and we'll meet up."

I nodded, trusting him.

"As long as I get my dad."