06

"Emma," A friendly female voice greets, "What a wonderful surprise

"Emma," A friendly female voice greets, "What a wonderful surprise."

Emma enters the home of the Barton's. Laura had a great big smile on her face, standing behind her was her son Nathaniel. He was hiding from Emma.

Clint had offered Emma to crash over the night a month after the whole Blip thing. Emma had returned to school much like the Barton kids, but they were all on spring break.

Emma held onto a bag, it was like a gym bag, packed with clothes for overnight. Laura stepped aside, even little Nathaniel did as well. They allowed Emma passageway into their home.

"Mom-! I can't find my arrows!" Yelled a teenage girl.

"Did you check your closet, dear?" Laura called up the stairs to her daughter.

"Uh- never mind!" The girl yells back.

Emma seems to forget. Clint has three kids. Nathaniel being the youngest at three, Cooper being twelve, and Lila being fourteen.

Emma glanced around in the home and saw Cooper on the floor playing video games. The boy glanced at her briefly before turning back to whatever game he was playing.

Laura turns to Emma, "You'll be bunking with Lila tonight."

Emma glanced over, "Oh no. I don't want to be a bother." She says.

Laura smiles and shakes her head, "Nonsense. Lila has actually been really excited to meet you." She says.

Emma blinks in confusion, "Really?" She asks.

Laura nods, "She is meeting a hero after all." Laura says.

Emma handed her things to Laura. Laura had said she would take her things upstairs, despite Emma pleading she could do it herself. Emma was then left in the living room alone with Cooper and Nathaniel.

Nathaniel got away from Emma as soon as he could. The youngest Barton went over to his older brother.

Emma looked around at the photographs on the wall and then heard some thumbing. Then rushing down the stairs was an excited looking Lila.

"Oh my god-!" Lila exclaims as she halts in front of Emma, "You're Emma Stark. Wow-! Hi!"

Emma gives Lila a small smile, "Hey,"

"My dad told me so much about you," Lila says, "I- I read about Static all the time all over Twitter news. I wanted to meet you, but dad said he didn't know you then."

Emma couldn't help but smile more with Lila. She was beyond excited. It was like Peter meeting Tony Stark. It was like meeting the entire Avengers for the first time.

"You're dad is pretty cool too," Emma says.

Lila shrugs, "He's good with a bow and arrow but you can shoot lightning and fly. That's beyond cool." She says.