03

Emma had stepped inside the Homeless Support building, she didn't see Peter, but that didn't mean he won't be showing up

"Emma," She knew that voice.

Emma turns around and sees May Parker standing there. The woman was getting last minute things set up for the fundraiser.

"Hi, May." Emma says shifting uncomfortable.

Both females looked good; May was dressed unusually nice, in a nice dark colored dress for this fundraiser. Emma was wearing a red dress that came to her knees with straps on her shoulders, flats, and her hair was curled.

May wasted no time and approached the girl. When May reached Emma, the girl was embraced by the older woman.

"Hi, sweetie." May pulls back and smiles at her, "I've been wondering how you've been. Peter hasn't mention much."

Emma nods, "We've needed some time apart, May." She forced a smile.

May nods and frowns, "But it doesn't mean you have to avoid me. You're family, Emma." She says and used her hand to lift Emma's chin to look at May.

May gives Emma a small smile and then looks at the young teen.

"Have you been eating well? Sleeping okay?" May went into a worried parent quickly.

Emma smiles at May, "I've been okay, May. Happy has been playing den mother while I've been living in the city." She says.

May smiles and placed her hands on Emma's shoulders, "Good, because I've been worried about you."

Emma caught glimpse of some crew member helping set up the fundraiser move a Spider-Man cardboard cutout.

Emma shakes her head, "It's not me you need to be worried about."

-FFH-

The event kicks off with no issues. Emma had to speaks as a representative of Stark Enterprise seeing as Emma holds some shares to the company, which was given to her when Tony died.

From afar, Peter, who was in his Iron-Spider suit, was watching Emma being interviewed. She looked so elegant and gentle at the same time. It looked as if this came natural to her.

"Stark Enterprise shall continue to fulfill the legacy of Tony Stark," Emma spoke to a reporter, "And like CEO Pepper Potts would agree to, the company will be donating money to help those who were effected by the Blip as well as funding new programs."

The reporters around her nod. Some taking notes, others filming her, and a few recording her answers.

"One more question, Miss Stark." A reporter spoke, "Rumors are that Spider-Man is likely to take over as Iron-Man. Seeing as you are the adopted daughter of the late Tony Stark, who revealed his identity as Iron-Man public years ago, would you be okay with Spider-Man becoming Iron-Man? Or would you consider being Iron-Man uh- er Iron-Woman?"