Chapter 16: Nothing Good About Good-byes

HEEEEY ! <3.

How have you guys been? I’m sorry for not uploading, been rather busy but hey the important thing now is that I will have time to write and upload. I promise you guys I won’t abandon you guys anymore. Please forgive me :3

For those who haven't given up on me, THANK YOU, you guys are the best. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anyways enjoy :D

______________________________________________________________________

~Rosemari’s P.O.V~

(Nicole’s mom)

As I walked towards Nicole’s room I couldn’t stop thinking about my poor baby, she is heartbroken. I was shocked at the things Nicole told me, I had always thought that she would stay a virgin till she finds her mate. Nicole of course doesn’t know about werewolves. I will tell her on her 16th birthday because that is when all the young wolves first turn. Today I am planning on taking her with me; I just want her to be happy and herself. Of course after I tell her that she is a werewolf she will have a decision whether to stay with me and the pack or with her dad and the pack he’s in. Whichever she chooses I’ll be fine with.

I approached Nicole’s bedroom and quietly opened her door, I tipped toed over to her bed and lightly tapped her shoulder.

~ Nicole’s P.O.V~

“Nicole, sweetie it’s time for you to wake up, we’ll be leaving in a few minutes”, I heard my mom say. I groaned but got up form bed. Today is the day I leave Andy behind. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. My mom smiled at me and said, “We’ll be leaving in a few minutes . . .” “Okay, I’ll take a quick shower”, I said. My mom nodded and said, “I’ll be in the kitchen making breakfast.” She then got up from my bed and as soon as she closed the door from my room I got up and walked over to my bathroom.

I got to say, I feel kind of better now that I have talked to someone about how I felt about the whole ‘Andy-situation’. I went inside my bathroom and stripped down into my birthday suit. I turned the shower on and got in.

[30 minutes later]

I checked myself in the mirror, I look different. Now when I see myself in the mirror I see a different person. I use to be a high-self esteem girl but now, I just don’t feel confident about myself. I frowned and just fixed my hair. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom, dad and Monica were eating breakfast.

“Good morning baby”, my dad said.

“Good morning dad, good morning Monica”, I said.

Monica smiled and said, “Good morning . . . sit down I’ll serve you some food.”

I shook my head and said, “No sit down, I’ll serve myself, thank you though.”

I served myself some orange juice, and took a hot pocket out of the freezer and placed it in the microwave. I waited 2 minutes and then took it out and sat in the table. We all ate in quiet, it wasn’t an awkward silence it was nice. When we all finished, everyone washed their plates and then my mom said, “Okay hunny go grab your things … I called a taxi, he’ll be here shortly then we are off.” I nodded my head and walked over to my room. When I got to my room, I stopped and looked around.

I can’t believe this is really happening, I’m leaving. I’m sure going to miss it, I’m going to miss my dad and Monica. I grabbed my suitcase and headed downstairs. Everyone was outside already talking to the taxi guy.

When I stepped foot outside, my dad ran towards me to take my suitcase. He then put it in the trunk of the taxi car. As I was walking closer towards the taxi, I could feel my heart breaking piece by piece. I’m leaving my dad. The man I look up to, yeah I know that he will be a phone call away but I got use to seeing him every day. I’m actually leaving everything behind.