Chapter 15: Mom To The Rescue

Hey you guys. I hope you guys are still enjoying reeading this book.

I want to thank those who are still reading it and commenting and voting, it really motivates me <3

I wrote this long chapter and i hope you guys enjoy it (:

______________________________________________________________________

[One week and a day later]

~Saul’s P.O.V~

(Nicole’s dad)

A week and one day has already passed and Nicole is still locked in her room, she has only come out of her room once. That was because I threaten to break her door down if she did not accept the food.

-Flashback-

“Nicole sweetie, please open I brought you food”, I said. She didn’t answer; I wonder what she’s doing? “Sweetie it’s me Monica please open, your dad and I are really worried about you”, Monica said.

I know Monica really cares about Nicole and it also hurts her seeing Nicole like this. Nicole may not be her biological daughter but she sees her like that. Monica and I are planning to have kids of our own but that’s until our little Nicole is off to college or when she can take care of herself.

Still no answer from Nicole… I am really worried; she doesn’t even talk to us. Monica and I have tried talking to her but no response. I tried climbing through her window but she has the curtain closed and the window is locked as well. It gets me frustrated that my own daughter doesn’t want to talk to me.

“Nicole Juliet Hernandez, you open this door right now or I will have no choice but to break it down and you will not have a door, nor will I fix it!” I shouted while banging the door. Monica gave me a disappointed look and said, “That’s not the way to talk to her, she is heartbroken, she is fragile.” I was going to say I was sorry but then I heard Nicole open her door. Monica and I turned to look at Nicole standing by her doorway. The girl standing there isn’t my little girl. The girl standing there she was someone else, she had red swollen eyes, her eyes they have so much pain in them, her hair is a mess, it seems like if she has been in bed the whole time, she has lost some weight.

I wanted to hug her, keep her in my arms, and keep her safe from all harm. I was about to hug her but Nicole stepped back. It hurt; she doesn’t want me to comfort her. “What do you want? I want to be left alone” Nicole said in a croaky voice. Monica grabbed my arm and said, “We’re worried about you, you have been locked in your room for a week and a day now, please talk to us or at least one of us.” Nicole looked between us and said, “Is that all you wanted to tell me?” “No baby, I bought you some food, you haven’t eaten anything, you might get sick”, I said.

I know since she’s almost turning 16 her wolf has been talking to her, so she won’t get sick. A whole month has to pass by for us wolves to ACTUALLY starve and get sick, but I won’t let that happen to my baby. Nicole grabbed the tray of food and said, “Thank you, now please leave me alone.” She closed the door. I stepped closer to her door and heard her opening the bag of food. I bought her a foot long subway, chocolate cake (since I know she loves chocolate, she wouldn’t resist to not eat it), I got her some orange juice, and some yellow apples with some strawberries, since she loves yellow apples and strawberries chances are she will eat that as well.

I stepped away from the door and walked with Monica to the living room. I sat down on the sofa with Monica next to me. “I think you should call Rosemary; whatever happened between Andy and Nicole really did affect her really bad”, Monica said. I just nodded, I know if I call Rosemary she won’t hesitate to come but then that means Nicole will go away. I love my little girl, I know she won’t go away forever but I just like keeping her around.