Writer

Eridan sighed as he got up from his bed, rubbing his eyes. God...what was today? He got his cell phone and looked at the time and day. Oh goodness. It was his birthday....and what made it worse EVERY YEAR, it was on Valentine's Day. He cursed under his breath. He hated it so much, because he was always alone. He wanted to just kill himself every time he saw someone kiss their special someone on his BIRTHDAY every year. He was 18 this year as well, he could do a lot of things *coughwatchporncough* but he still hated it. Suddenly he got a message...oh...it was from Sullion. He got his clothes on before he read it, doing more 'important' things with his day before reading her message to him. His thoughts drifted to you as he brushed his teeth. She is a very shy girl and she tends to blush a lot when she's around him. He never understood why she acted like that in front of him though, she were a weird one on top of it. So he never thought much of her behavior...it was nice having her around him, he felt a lot less lonely around her, despite her abnormal personality. He went back to his room and checked his message.
'Hello there, birthday boy!~ I hope you're ready 'cause I'm on my way to see you on your big day!~ Hope you like what I got you~ <3'
He gave a small smile, she always remembered his birthday...but never gave him anything. What made her do that this year?
Eridan heard the knock on his front door, he put his phone in his pocket and went downstairs, opening the door to find you hiding something behind your back. 
"Hello, Eridan!~ I hope you are enjoying your birthday! I...uh....got you something." You blush and gave him the beautifully wrapped box. He took the present, untying the blue string and ripping off the purple wrapping paper. He opened the box, grabbing something soft, like cloth. He took the end of the fabric and pulled it out, it seemed to be a—
"A scarf, Sullion??" He kept pulling it out, it was extremely long, he held the middle of it, the two ends touching the ground.
"Yes...Kanaya helped me make it, since I'm not too good with sewing." The scarf was an eggplant purple and at the ends were strings of fabric that were cut perfectly Sullion smiled and took it from his hands and wrapped it around his neck. Even if it was wrapped twice and tucked, it was still to his knees. 

"M-maybe we made it too long...but it looks really nice on you!"  Sullion giggled, she took his arm and linked it with hers.
"Come on, lets go for a walk!~" Eridan groaned but gave in, shutting and locking the door behind him. They walked together arm in arm, earning some giggles and aw's. Eridan felt so weird with people acting this way because of their appearance as a couple, which they were not. Feeling this awkwardness, Eridan pulled his arm away.  pouted.
"Why did you do that, Eri??" Eridan looked at Sullion's cute and sad face.
"Because people are gettin' the wwrong idea, Sullion." She looked around, seeing a couple giggling. She didn't understand. 
"I'm sorry, Eri...but...there is something I actually need to tell you." Her face grew brightly rosy, making Eridan confused.
"I really...like you Eridan...m-more....than just a friend." Eridan felt his face grow hotter, did she just confess to him? Thoughts started swirling in his head. Did he feel the same way? Well...now that he thought about he kinda....did. [Name] is always sweet and caring, I'd be lucky to have someone as loving as her. Sullion looked up to him.
"I-I understand if you don't feel the same...I'm sorry f-for asking--" She was about to turn away but was quickly pulled back, feeling lips upon hers sweetly. Eridan pulled back, blushing at his sudden action.
"I love you..." Her face grew excited with happiness and she threw her arms around him.
"I love you too, Eridan!~" Eridan hugged her back, not caring about the giggles and whispers around them. He was just happy that he found someone that actually loved him, now every February...you'll be his Valentine!~
END