"Lucy!" Brock cries out again in worry.

Lucy's eyes snap open, and her pupils shrink as she and her sisters turn to find Brock, Ash, Serena, Timothy, Oshawott, Poliwag, and Poliwrath standing by the kitchen doorway with Scott, Coovers, Pikachu, and Electchu coming in. Her cheeks heat up in embarrassment as she looks at Brock.

"Are you guys, alright?" Ash asks.

"We saw smoke coming from inside, so we came in thinking you were in danger," Serena says.

Timothy sighs and says, "I'm glad to see you just burned something instead of there being an actual fire."

"Hey, how dare you imply that Queen Lucy burns her cooking," Barbara snarls. "I'll have you know -"

"Barbara, don't ridicule my guests," Lucy says firmly, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Brock realizes what Timothy figured out and asks, "Did you have trouble cooking dinner?"

Barbara gives Brock another hard glare before Lucy raises her hand for silence. All eyes turn to Lucy as she pauses for a moment with her eyes closed and her blush still on her cheeks.

"You see, we were trying to cook a flambe and some sweets for you, but the thing is neither of us have much experience in cooking," she confesses. "We usually eat smaller meals like sandwiches or fruit that grow all over the forest, but since I invited you to dinner, I wanted to make something special for you all, but unfortunately..."

Ash, Serena, Brock, Timothy, Coovers, and Scott all nod in understanding. Lucy's sisters rub the back of their heads nervously, silently confirming Lucy's confession. After a moment, Ash gives the five women a warm smile.

"No problem," he says. "If you guys need help, I'm sure we can all find a way to pitch in."

"Are you sure?" Barbara asks.

"Absolutely," Serena says, smiling. "Brock is an excellent cook, and I can pitch in with making macarons and cookies for dessert."

"Oshawott!" Oshawott exclaims excitedly at the idea of cookies and macarons.

"Poli, poli!" Poliwag squeals happily.

"Yeah, that's a great idea," Ash says suddenly excited. "You'll never taste macarons or cookies that taste as great as when Serena makes them."

Serena turns to Ash and blushes without him noticing. Lucy, meanwhile, feels her heart leap at the mention of Brock being a great cook before she frowns.

"I appreciate the offer, but you shouldn't have to do that when you are my guests," she says, humbly with her eyes closed.

Suddenly, she feels two warm hands take hers, and she opens her eyes, and her face turns redder at the sight of Bock standing close to her with a happy grin on his face.

"Lucy, no need to be so modest," he says. "I insist you let me help you. Just say the word, and I'll make you a meal that you will never forget."

Serena sighs, making a mental note to lecture Brock on toning down his appetite for romance again before she brings back her friendly smile and says, "Yes, please let us help. It will be no trouble at all. I promise."

Lucy stays frozen in her bashful state for a moment before she gives everyone a small smile.

"Very well," she says. "If you insist, then I'll gladly accept your help."

"Yes!" Brock shouts triumphantly. "I'll get started right away."

"Alright. Let's go, Poliwag," Serena says.