The First Objective Part 2

Start from the beginning

Mio: I can't even focus when more balls keep coming...

Chassy: So what should we do...?

Mikoto looked up at the examinees to see them getting ready to attack once again.

Mikoto: (Think Mikoto. Fast. Everyone needs an opening.)

Once he saw it, the other examinees threw their balls at them.

Mikoto: That's it! Jack! Use your quirk once more!

Jack: I got you, Fam!

🎶YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BOIII!!!!🎶

The balls were soon send back to the the examinees who dodged them all, but Mikoto knew they were going to do that.

Mikoto: Samuel, it's portal time! Mio, blast any color that can stick to them like sap and Chassy! It's your time to shine for the stars!

Samuel/Mio/Chassy: HAI CLASS REP!

The examinees were awestruck as Samuel tried sucking him inside his portal but they stand their ground.

However, Mio screamed a color and blasted out paint all over the examinees who exclaimed in shock and anger.

They tried moving but then they realized they were stucked to the Mio's paint that stick to them like glue.

Mio: Hehehe. Gluey Paint!

Chassy: STAR METEOR!!!!

From the skies, thousands of stars rain down onto the examinees as they screamed in pain from the blows.

Mikoto: Samuel! Did you get them?!

Samuel: Got them all!

Mikoto smirked. Time for the big finale.

Mikoto: Then blasts those balls back at them!

Samuel opens up the portal and reverse the efforts of his quirk charging all the stadium balls he secretly sucked in straight back at the examinees, confirming their elimination by hitting all the targets that lit up.

Mikoto: Good job!

Jack: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! WE DID IT!

Mio: W-We did it! We did it!

Chassy: That was awesome!

Samuel: Thanks Mikoto-kun...You saved our necks back there.

Mikoto: No probs. Let's go look for the others. They might need our help. Remember, let's stay together!

Jack/Samuel/Mio/Chassy: Whoo/Okay/ Right/Got it!

Mera announces that 53 examinees have passed and the eliminated count stands at 230. One of them was Sylvia.

Mikoto: Whoa! Good job Sylvia!

Mio: She managed to take down so many people fast.

Chassy: So fast it's amazing.

Mera: The 54th examinee has passed; the 54th examinee to pass is Shouto Todoroki.

Sylvia: I'm not surprised...

Luna: Well he is the Class Rep's cousin...XD

Sylvia: I know that...乁 (˘__˘ )ㄏ

Zoe: It still surprised that one of the top students here at U.A is relative to the Class Rep.

Destiny: Oh well...*Shrugs*

Mera: The 55th examinee has passed; The examinee is Souta Kobayashi.

Jack: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!! I'LL GET YOU NIGHTMARE FREAK!!!!!
(╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸 (๑•ㅂ•)و✧

Mikoto: Pffft. (Don't laugh. Don't laugh.)

-Meanwhile-

Shouto managed to hit his targets by simultaneously using his fire and ice. Shoto comments that his simultaneous usage of his fire and ice together are sluggish and he still needs practice.

The lights on Shouto's targets light up and once of them tell Shoto to proceed to the waiting room.

Since the targets the examinees are wearing are special high tech devices that collect statistical information such as the wearer's movements and are able to identify who hit who; the only way to remove the targets is with a special magnetic key. Shouto proceeds to the waiting room.

Inside the waiting room, Shouto sees that quite a few examinees have passed like him already. Sylvia noticed him a while ago and gave a silent wave to which a nod was return from Shouto.

While looking for a place to sit down, Shoto spots Inasa who is having a conversation with another examinee about the hero, Stamp Man.

Shouto goes to sit down on a chair and ponders that he should have met Inasa when they were taking the Entrance Exam since he was also recommended. During the conversation, Inasa sees Shoto and suddenly stops talking, silently glancing at Shoto.

Inasa:....

Inasa turns back and continues his conversation with the examinee.

No one else besides Sylvia caught that glance.

Sylvia: Now what was that all about?

Haru: What's the problem?

Sylvia:....That Inasa guy was staring at Todoroki a minute ago...

Haru: O-Okay...I mean sometime people stare at others?

Sylvia: I know...it's just...

Zoe:....Just what?

Sylvia: Well...It's just that the way he looked at Todoroki...He had a look that screamed hatred...