Japan

Guys, every chapter is Piri's POV,  unless I say so!
•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Ugh..." I mumbled.

I looked at my clock, it was 6:00 am. I was still exhausted from that tomato picking.

"One more hour..." I said and snoozed the clock.

*Japanese song plays*

I covered my head with a pillow. I waited for a while before sitting up.

"Ugh... Who is this?" I answered the phone.

"Ah! Piri-chan, its Japan." Then you heard a sneeze.

"What do you want? It's like six in th morning!"

"It's not that early..." He said with a sniffle.

"Whatever... What do you need?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"You see, I got sick because it rained while I was walking home. I called other people to see if they were available, but they said they were busy, and I was wondering if you could, um, take care of me?" He said.

I paused for awhile. I was free today, but I was planning to do something fun.

"Uh, Piri-chan? It's okay if you don't want to-" He started, sounding a little

"No, wait I'll take care of you!" I said.

"R-Really?"

"In fact, I'm going there right now!" I said with determination.

"Uh w-wait!" He stuttered.

"See you later,  kuya Japan!" I yelled and ended the call.

I quickly bathe then dress up. I didn't mind not eating breakfast, so I took my purse and left, locking the door and leaving a note.

Meanwhile...

"Come on Iggy! Let's visit Philippines and play video games with her!" America said.

"Don't call me that! Besides, she might be busy." England replied, sipping his cup of tea.

"Nah, she is always free! Now onwards!" America said and he started dragging England.

"YOU WANKER! LET GO OF ME!" England said, trying to remove America's hand of his arm.

"I SEE PIRI'S HOUSE!" America shouted.

England facepalmed.

"WERE HERE!!!" America yelled.

They stepped on her porch. England noticed a note posted on Philippine's door.

"Wait! There's a note!" England yelled.

"What does it say?!?" America asked.

"Let me see, 'Hey! Looking for Philippines? Well I went to Japan's house to take care of him, so please come back later!'..." England read from the note.

"..."

America's heart was broken, again. America went to the corner. He cried.

"She doesn't love me!" America cried.

England did another facepalm.

"If you want, you could visit her in Japan's house. His house is far though" England suggested.

America brightened up.

"That gives me an idea! We will go to Japan's house and visit her."

"That's my idea, you wanker!"