'We're not really dating, you know.'

'Did I fucking stutter?'

Bakugou was so fucking angry, Kirishima wouldn't even comprehend how angry he was.

'It was her idea. And it wasn't for us, it was for you and... her?' said Kirishima looking in the girl's direction. In her direction.

Bakugou's anger turned to confusion in a split second.

'What?' he shouted and Kirishima's face was pale like a ghost. 'Why the fuck would she do that?'

'She said she thinks Uraraka likes you.' he continued and Bakugou felt his lunges collapse. 'And I think you like her too.'

Bakugou was still stunt by his words that he couldn't seem to get angry by his assumption on him. She couldn't like him. Why would she? He wasn't trying to make Cheeks like him but still just the thought that she might made him want her to. But it was Pinky's words, not hers. 

'Why the fuck would you thin-' Bakugou started then something hit him like a wrecking ball. Mina knew he and Cheeks slept together. She had seen him. So if she knew... Bakugou felt like the biggest idiot in the room for for seeing this sooner. 'She fucking told you, didn't she?'

Kirishima stayed quiet but his silence was enough for Bakugou.

'So what? We fucked. Doesn't mean I like her.'

'Do you like her?'

'No.'

'So you wouldn't get mad if someone else asked her out?' he asked and Bakugou could see the game he wanted to play.

'No.'

'Fine.' replied Kirishima with a satisfied grin.

The girls came back to the table and Cheeks looked down, like she wasn't able to look at him. Her cheeks were awfully blushed, liked she knew something.

She knows, Bakugou thought feeling his chest seize.

'What are you guys up to?' asked Kirishima like nothing had just happened.

'Getting started, that's what we're doing! You guys aren't drinking?'

'Maybe later.' said Kirishima and he looked at Bakugou. Waiting for him to say something.

I'm not giving you shit, asshole.

'The fuck do you want?' he swore, feeling his anger rise up to the surface

'She asked you a question dude.' replied Kirishima and Bakugou looked at Pinky.

What a cow. Get fucked.

'No, I'm not drinking.' he replied dryly and looked away.

He didn't care if he was giving her the cold shoulder. He never really liked her. And tonight, she was especially not trying to be liked either.

The girls sat down and Cheeks sat in front of him. She had ordered the same sugary drink she had ordered at the bar the first time they had seen each other. She would sip from time to time and laugh occasionally at what Kirishima or Pinky had said. Every time she would glance at him, Bakugou would look at something behind her, which usually was the wall. From up close, her dress was not as revealing as he once suspected. Her chest was fully covered and the sleeves of her dress covered pretty much all her shoulders. Sitting in front of her wasn't so distracting as he thought. However, he couldn't stop thinking about her legs and her thighs in that dress. He couldn't stop thinking about her legs under the table that were intertwined with his without touching him.