Chapter 5

As the end of the night was slowly approaching, Occhako noticed that her friends were leaving one after the other one. At first it was Tsuyu and Hagakure who had to leave early since they both worked the day after, then Todoroki and Momo followed by Kaminari and Jirou. At the end of the night, only Kirishima, Midoriya, Bakugou, Mina and Uraraka remained at the table. Ochako had taken a break for her excessive drinking after taking that disgusting shot and was drinking water to cool down her thoughts. It didn't really help that she had been sitting so close to Midoriya and was sitting in front of Bakugou. As people left, she stated to move away from her old crush and started to breathe again. While everyone was talking, she found herself lost in her own thoughts.

'Hey girl, you alright? I haven't seen you drink since Todoroki and Momo left' asked Mina to Uraraka.

The brunette snapped out and looked at her friend with a shy smile.

'Oh no, I'm fine don't worry. I'm just trying to cool my head a bit' she said shyly. 'Actually, I think I'll go get myself a drink. It's probably going to be my last for tonight.'

'You're so smart.' said Mina holding probably her fifth strawberry daiquiri in her hand. Uraraka knew that Mina wasn't a light drinker, but her friend didn't have to go all out. 'Clearly way too good for that shitty dude you were dating last month.' Mina admitted before regretting that she had just announced.

'Wait what? Who were you seeing?' ask Kirishima and everyone at the table looked at her. Seemingly interested in her love life.

'I-I-I mean it's not a big deal. We went on a couple dates, that's all. It wasn't really meant to be.'

'Yeah but who?' asked Kirishima again and Midoriya cleared his throat.

'We shouldn't push her too hard. If she doesn't want to tell us that's her choice.' he said and Ochako was glad, he was taking her side. She saw by the corner of her eye Bakugou rolling his eyes.

'No no it's fine.' She corrected him. It's not a secret. To be honest, I'm not the most romantic person so I knew it was going to flop anyways. His name's Yo Shindo, he went to Ketsubtsu. You guys probably remember him.'

Bakugou chuckled. 'You went out with that loser? Didn't know your standards were so fucking low?'

'Like you're the one to talk. You went out with Camie Utsushimi for like 2 months.' laughed Kirishima and Bakugou's face darken. He started cursing out Kirishima and Mina laughed while Uraraka's mind started to wander.

Camie Utsushimi? Like the Camie Utsushimi from Shiketsu? Uraraka's face widen. What the hell was Kirishima babbling about? To Uraraka, she was clearly a 10. She was stunning. No wonder Bakugou would go out with her. She never thought about Camie being Bakugou's type, thought. Not like she knew what his type was because she obviously didn't know. But now that she thought about it, perhaps she was.

'I'll go get myself a drink.' Ochako said standing up to go to the bar. Her legs felt like Jell-O and her mind was foggy. Maybe getting another drink was a bad idea. But changing her mind would be too embarrassing since she was already up and making her way to the bar.

She leaned on the counter feeling sluggish. She ordered another sugary drink before feeling someone next to her. She looked up and saw Bakugou. A weird feeling lodged itself in her chest when she noticed his presence. From her point of view, he looked massive. He was easily over 20 centimeters taller than her. His broad shoulders and his big biceps made him look even scarier. He almost looked like Gunhead, but she was never going to admit that. She wasn't small like she had been in high school. She had in fact gained about 8 centimeters since high school and had a more fit and toned body due to her profession. But she still felt minuscule next to him. He looked down at her and she quickly looked away. An awkward silence laying between them.