Chapter 3

Ochako stared at Bakugou in awed. Maybe it was the alcohol that was making her act that way, but she couldn't seem to look away from him. He had changed a lot in the last three years. He was definitely taller than when he left UA. She remembered when he was about the same height at Todoroki in their first year but was now about 10-15 centimetres taller than him. His hair was cut shorter and looked somewhat tamed. But she couldn't take her eyes off his muscles. Oh gosh. His arms and his chest were large and tanned. What the hell happened to him? He looked... good? Could she even say that? It felt weird just admitting it to herself that she found Bakugou attractive. What am I thinking? Am I drunk? She asked herself, coming back to her senses.

Bakugou approached them followed by none other than Kirishima and Kaminari. They both looked really good. Kirishima looked equally muscular if not more than Bakugou as for Kaminari looked taller and leaner. Kaminari's baby face had faded and had instead been replaced by high cheekbones and almond eyes like Todoroki. His hair, unfortunately, hadn't changed one bit and had kept its shaggy and fluffy blond form.

'Hey guys!' screamed Kirishima on a joyful tone. 'Am I crazy or did I just heard that Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are engaged?' he asked and Momo showed him her ring with an apparent blush on her cheeks. 'OH! That's amazing! Congratulation!' He exclaimed slapping Momo on the shoulder with a radiant smile. 'That's so manly of you Todoroki!' he added and Todoroki looked at him with a slight nod.

'AH? Engaged? What the fuck?' said Bakugou clearly confused. 'Who the fuck would get married right now? Don't you guys want to become pro heroes?' he continued asking the questions Ochako was dying to ask herself.

'I don't believe it's too young.' replied Momo. 'My parents got married when they were young as well and they are still a very happy couple. And we can still work. It's not like there's anything stopping us.'

'Tch... That's still stupid.' said Bakugou and Todoroki glared at him.

Bakugou seemed like he was about to say something else but was interrupted by Mina.

'This is so exciting!' said Mina. 'My friend is getting married! I wish I could get married as well.'

'You should find yourself a man before thinking about marriage.' joked Jirou with a smirk. She wasn't wrong.

'Don't remind me. With the chance I have, I'll probably find him in 20 years or worse.' pouted Mina slouching in her chair.

'Don't think like that Mina. You have to stay positive!' Said Momo. 'Besides, we should have fun tonight!'

'Yeah let's party! Next round of shots is on me!' said Kaminari walking to the bar followed by a smiling Kirishima and a frowning Bakugou.

Once they left for the bar, Deku was the first one to speak.

'Kacchan really changed.' he spoke and Uraraka turned to look at him. 'He's really working hard to become the number one hero.'

'Yeah I noticed too. He really looks good.' added Mina with a wink.

'I didn't know he was you're type?' asked Hagakure and Mina laughed hysterically.

'Bakugou? My type? Definitely not. It was just an observation.' she said sipping on her third strawberry daiquiri. 'Besides, I wasn't the only one looking at him.' she added looking straight at Ochako.

'W-W-W-What? Me?' she answered nervously. 'I... I mean I did notice he looked different.'

'Oh come one Ochako. You were literally eating him with your eyes!' Mina teased her and Ochako could feel her entire face heat up.

'N-N-No I wasn't!' she screamed now feeling everyone's eyes on her.

'You don't have to deny it you know. He was looking at you too.' added Jirou and Ochako felt her throat close up and her cheeks and neck burn up. What was going on?

'I... I'm..I-' Ochako couldn't seem to be able to make a coherent sentence.

Her thoughts were all scrambled in her mind. What was going on? Why was she embarrassed? It's not like she ever liked him. She might have looked at him a bit differently in third year when she got over her crush on Deku. She noticed he was actually quite fit and also attractive but never really went beyond that. What was so different tonight? Okay, she might have been staring a bit but that was okay, right? And what was the big deal with him looking at her. She was just there. He could've been staring at anyone else. It's not like she was special or anything.

She tried say something coherent but was interrupted by Mina.

'We're only messing with you babe!' she assured Ochako with a laugh. Ochako still felt her shoulders stiff and her breath stuck in her throat. 'Don't look so constipated girl! Relax!' she added and Ochako couldn't help herself and laughed at her comment.

She was still embarrassed. She knew her friend didn't have any bad intentions but Ochako was still very flustered by her roommate's comments. She took her drink and chugged it. Maybe if she was more drunk her shame would go away.

'I think you should take it slow, Uraraka.' said Deku nervous at how fast she was drinking. She didn't remember if this was her third of fourth cocktail. Maybe she was going too fast. 'I don't want you to get sick.'

His cute smile made Uraraka blush slightly but not as much as before. She whipped her mouth and told him she would drink water for a little while for him to not worry about her. He decided to go get her a glass of water before coming back. His kindness was something she wasn't used to. She had forgotten how sweet and friendly he was.

When the three boys came back at their table, Kaminari had also brought shots that he delicately place in front of everyone at the centre. Everyone took on before cheering. Ochako took a quite look a Bakugou and noticed he was already looking at her. She quickly looked away and drank her shot in one hit. She felt it burn all the way to her stomach. She immediately felt her head spin and her heart flutter.

She really needed to take things slow.

She looked at Bakugou again and regretted it immediately when she saw that he was still looking at her.

What the hell? She asked herself before walking away from him to Mina, trying to hide the fact that she was probably all red.