Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Junhoe was fondly watching Jinhwan as his best friend was excitedly telling him the story of how the shoot had gone, his left hand towering his left chin on the table while sipping on his drink. "You actually did enjoy the photoshoot." He interrupted. "Yes, unexpectedly. Because I never had done something like this before you know." Junhoe just gave him a nod. "As I was saying, I brought you something." The older said while getting something from his bag. He lifted a polaroid photo of him and showed it to the younger. He gave his hyung a little confused look since he couldn't actually see what the photo was. "Here!" Jinhwan placed it on Junhoe's side. "Hanbin took some polaroids too and that's for you. I even signed it." He narrated and giggled. Junhoe's lips formed into a grin. He thought Jinhwan really cares for him after all and there he was being unreasonably jealous over a sunbae. So slowly, all his jealousy subsides.

They've been quiet for the whole 10mins after Jinhwan handed him the polaroid, or rather he had been quiet while the elder was busy checking his phone, giggling from time to time, smile never left his eyes. "Hyung.." He called for the first time to no avail. The latter still continued with his business. He called the second time, and third but still he's been ignored. "Ya!" To his irritation, he grabbed Jinhwan's phone eager to find the thief that's been stealing his hyung's attention away from him. "Juneyaaa, give me my phone back!" Yelled Jinhwan but no traces of annoyance whatsoever but rather surprised. "Let me see what are you gushing over. I've been calling you so ma-" Junhoe's words was caught in his throat and his eyes automatically widened when he saw an unexpected photo on Jinhwan's phone screen.

"Hyung! What is this!" He knew his voice went a little loud when some of the customers turned heads at their direction. Both of them shyly bowed to them as an apology. "Ya! You're overreacting. Give me my phone." Jinhwan extended his right hand to receive his phone back. "Overreacting?! Look! You let Hanbin take a nude photo of you! I thought you won't show anyone your tattoo except me and is this his portfolio concept? Why do you even agree to this!" Junhoe felt all his blood went straight up to his face. He doesn't care if his face is so red right now. He just felt angry, irritated, and jealous... again. 'This is not even jealousy anymore. I feel betrayed?' He thought. "Okay. Now you're mad. First, it's Hanbin 'hyung'. He's older than you and that's not a nude photo. Second, it was an accident. He accidentally saw my tattoo while I was changing my clothes and he promised not to tell anyone about it if I let him take ONE photo." Jinhwan explained like he was obliged to clarify it to his parents. "I can't believe you even fall for the dirty trick again." Then Junhoe dropped Jinhwan's phone in front of him crossing his arms on his chest looking away. He couldn't look at his best friend at the moment. "I have no choice. You know I would be in trouble if he actually tell it to the professors."

"Why didn't you tell me about this? That he 'actually' saw your tattoo and you let him take a photo of you half naked? Or do you even plan on telling me?" Junhoe met his eyes waiting for an answer. "I was going to-" "Nevermind." He interrupted. "Are you done? Let's go. Yunhyeong hyung is waiting for us." He didn't wait for Jinhwan to answer. He just got his bag and went out without looking back at Jinhwan. He needed to calm down because he had no idea why he was so mad about it. Is it another childish jealousy? Betrayal? Betrayed of what? Jinhwan is his best friend and he can do whatever he wants. He couldn't figure out what's the reason behind his strange emotions right now.

Twitter:

June: Why am I being weird? Am I weird? Idk

Text:

Hanbin: Babe, did u see the photos I sent u?

Bobby: Yes. Jinhwan hyung has a future for modeling don't u think?

Hanbin: Right? He's a natural. And did u see the one with his tats? I LOVE IT!

Bobby: couldn't even imagine him having one lol