Demon Of The Hidden Mist (Edited)

It had been a few days since the demon brothers had attacked the group and Sasuke was pissed. During the nights he would try to get Naruto to sleep in his tent. This pissed three people off Kurama, Sakura and Naruto himself. It pissed Kurama off because Naruto was his mate and clearly didn't like the Uchiha, it pissed Sakura off because her man was going after another guy, who by the way was ignoring him. And it pissed Naruto off because the Uchiha wouldn't take a hint. Kakashi found it amusing and Tazuna was more than a little confused as far as he could tell, he had hired a team involved in some weird love triangle or square it. Suddenly Naruto threw a Chakra Knife into the bushes, off to the right side of the road. When Sakura went to check it out she came back with a white rabbit which was a snowshoe hare and was screaming. "Naruto-baka you nearly killed this bunny." Naruto, Kakashi and Kurama saw the white fur and instantly knew something was wrong. All three thinking, "a snowshoe hare? it's fur should be brown not white which means this one was raised indoors for the substitution jutsu, a pet or both."

Kakashi yelled out. "Get down." while he brought Tazuna down, Naruto tackled Sasuke and Sakura to the ground, Sakura screaming the entire way down and not a second to soon as a giant cleaver looking sword spun through the air right where their heads had been not a few seconds ago. The sword kept going until it struck a tree and stuck into it. A man dressed in strange blue camouflage pants, grey sweat bands going up to the elbows, an x strap for his sword and his forehead protector off center a slash through the insignia of his village on his head and no eyebrows with bandages covering the lower half of his face, hiding his lower face much like Kakashi's own mask, was then seen standing on the hilt of the sword.

"Well, well, well what do we have here? Sharingan no Kakashi aka the copycat ninja, an unknown red head and three brats that looks fresh from the academy. No wonder the demon brothers were beaten with Kakashi as one of their opponents." Asked and observed the ex-Kiri shinobi.

"Well if it isn't the Demon of the Mist. Momochi Zabuza." Kakashi said in an unusually serious tone of voice, then turning to the genin added. "Don't interfere and protect Tazuna, Kurama can you hold back here I got a sinking feeling in my gut saying he has some kind of trap prepared. And before you ask, I'm going to let it happen then you will have one free shot make it count." At this moment Zabuza formed two strange one handed handsigns and created a thick mist, Kakashi and Zabuza faced off in the mist which involved multiple bushins and substitutions.

This all came to an end when Zabuza landed a powerful round house kick to Kakashi's side sending him into the hidden river. Kakashi noticed that the water was thicker almost heavier and knew what Zabuza planned to do. Zabuza ran his hands through a series of signs thrusting his right hand towards Kakashi on the last one. Kurama could easily see what was happening through the mist when several Zabuzas attacked as one with a final one jumping into the middle of the genin which was instantly destroyed by a single swipe Naruto's Sword. Kurama returned the attacks of each of the other clones so fast only Naruto could see what happened. After taking care of the clones Kurama went for the real Zabuza while going through his own set of handsigns before calling out. "Grand fire annihilation." Taking a deep breath before exhaling out.

Sending forth a great torrent of deep crimson fire, Sasuke upon seeing a jutsu from his clan's library became so pissed that he attacked Kurama the fight if you could call it a fight was short and anti climatic (like watching Tanjiro Fight Gyutaro or when Goku faced Racoom, just plain wrong and one-sided) Sasuke had ran right at Kurama with a fist back with a kunai in hand, he struck out trying to slash Kurama's stomach but was intercepted by a swift and hard round house kick to the stomach sending him back to where he started from where he keeled over and released half of his half digested breakfast. "How?" Sasuke weakly wheezed as he asked trying not to release the rest of his stomach contents.

Kurama then sneered out. "I am a one thousand year old demon fox, where do you think concepts and ideas Of fire Justus came from? Every Justu has some frame of reference. And it just so happens that I'm one of those references."

Sasuke's attack was just the distraction needed for Zabuza to slip away. Which pissed Naruto off and he shouted "What was that for, why did you attack Kurama like that? You're lucky we're on your side." Naruto said, he was so pissed he was releasing some of his more demonic features catching everyone but Kurama and Kakashi by surprise.

Kakashi took this as his chance to get everything back on track and said. "Well that happened, now Tazuna if you'll be so kind as to lead the way to your house I need to rest, since I'm not an Uchiha the Sharingan takes a higher amount of chakra from me."

Tazuna nodded and turned in the direction of his house saying. "It's not to much further just follow me."

(minutes later)

Arriving at the door Tazuna opened it and said out loud. "I'm home Tsunami, Inari come greet our guests and protection till I am done with the bridge." In the kitchen Tsunami daughter of Tazuna heard her father's words and came to the living room with a sigh of relief and a bow of gratitude Tsunami said. "Thank you for protecting my father."

Kakashi said. "Ma, ma we're just doing our job miss no need to bow to us."

Inari just went back to his room Naruto said. "Hello I'm Uzumaki Naruto and this is Kurama." Naruto finished pulling Kurama to his side.

Sasuke grunted out his name and Sakura said. "My name is Haruno Sakura."

"Hatake Kakashi mam." Kakashi finished already on the couch reading a little orange book that instantly turned to ash. "Good work your getting better with fire chakra manipulation." Kurama said with pride in his voice this made Naruto blush as he accepted the praise saying. "Thanks I have been practicing with more than just the pervert's books." Kakashi just weeped as that was his third book this mission.

"Why? Why must you burn my precious books Naruto? You really are a little sly Fox aren't you?" Kakashi asked. Though there was no malice in his voice you could hear the hurt at the loss of his precious books.

" That is going to far Kakashi the boy may have burned your book but that is no reason to call him a Fox." Tsunami said in the defense of Naruto.

" Its alright Tsunami-San I really am A Fox." Naruto said getting shocked reactions by the occupants of the house except for Kakashi and Kurama.

(later at dinner)

"Eat well you three, as tomorrow we're starting your training so you'll at least be able to hold off someone of Zabuza's ability and skill level at least until help arrives." Kakashi said before digging into the meal at a dignified pace everyone except Naruto and Kurama wondering, "How does he eat through a face mask." Naruto knew that Kakashi had a complex seal on the mask that allows food and drink to pass through like it wasn't there. Kurama knew because his first and second containers we're both seal masters And in turn taught Naruto what he could, then took Naruto to a demon seal master to learn all he could from there. It should have taken many years to learn it all but with the help of kage bushin no jutsu it only took a few years and many headaches for Naruto.

(that night)

Sasuke could be seen sneaking down the hallway as stealthily as he could to Naruto and Kurama's room to ensure he would not be caught he had a chakra suppressing seal on the chest of his shirt and he had made sure he had cleaned himself so his target wouldn't smell him. When he made it to the door he opened it very slowly and crept into the room every time he heard the floor creek he stopped moving and held his breath while watching his target and the demon cuddling in his mind with his perfect mate to ensure that they were still asleep. When Sasuke finally managed to get to the bed he slowly removed the arm from around Naruto's waist and agonizingly slowly pulled Naruto out of bed and into his arms he was glad he left the door open as he silently crept back to his room and placed his sleeping prize onto the bed then after laying down himself he cuddled up to the sleeping mixed hair boy he wanted more than anything else with a perverse smile thinking. "You will be mine Naruto weather you want to or not, you will be mine." and fell asleep holding him.