Chapter 4

Jake's P.O.V

_=_=_=_=_=_=_ =_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

I was sitting in my 7th period class, witch is Spanish. I sat there starring at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I think her name is Nova, I don't know maybe I should ask her. The teacher is talking about who knows what, but me being me I get up to walk out of class. I walk pass Nova an notice that her notebook was hanging off her desk, so as I walk by her I knock her notebook on to the floor. I know, I know it was a jerk move, but I went to pick it up luckily no one was watching. As I went to pick it up the same time Nova went for it, and our heads bumped, she sat up holding her head. So I just picked up her notebook and I handed it to her, when I gave it to her my hand brushed hers, her hands are cold. "Thank you". She whispered. "Your welcome". I barely whispered back. The I walked out of class.

    After the bell rang I saw Nova walk out of class first, I guess she was headed to her locker. I was about to turn and walk away, but I heard Alice's high pitch voice say.

Look what we have here it's Nova the band nerd. Alice said.

  What do u want. Asked Nova.

Oooh nothing just wanted to know how your doing. Right after Alice said that she poured an open bottle of paint on her. I was about to say something but Nova just ran out. I chased her to the door but she was already out side on her bike taking off.

   I went back inside and grabbed Alice by the arm into a empty hall.

What the hell was that. I asked her.

  What did you liked it. She asked.

  No I didn't like it what has she ever done to you Alice. I asked.

  Nothing she's a band nerd an I just don't like her. Alice said.

  Whatever just don't let it happen again or else got it. I told her.

   Yeah, yeah I got it. Alice said.

   With that I walked away, I haven't seen Nova since Spanish class. I wonder if she's ok, I'll ask her tomorrow.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks guys for reading my book. tell me what you think. I hope you like it.......^_^ :-*