Chapter 8

Hey y'all sorry for the late up dates I've been busy and I have a state test in a week (on the 6th and 7th of may) wish me luck.❤
***********************************

Nova's P.O.V

Ok that was a weird but awesome dream, ok so I had a dream about sweets cotton candy, ect., but also about me owning my our cake/cupcake shop. I love baking so this was the best dream ever. Anyways I'm on my to the dance studio, it's called Midnight I know it's a weird name but I like it.
So I have the dance me and Jake are going to dance, I really hope he doesn't mind though because I love this routine. Wait, since when did I care what I guys thinks about something I like.
Anyways I once I'm through the door I say hi to Maria, Maria owns Midnight. "Hey Maria, have you seen a tall guy with kinda shaggy hair?" I asked. "Hey Nova, yeah he was looking for you and said you guys were gonna work on a dance together, so sent him to your personal studio." Maria said, I thanked her then walked to the back where my studio was. I know what your thinking, you have your own studio? Yes, yes I do its actually mine and Jenna's but Jenna is in England for a semester, oh that reminds me she is coming back next week.
Once I get to the door an walk in I see Jake in grey sweat like pants, a navy blue v-neck and navy blue convers. I started to laugh because I had on the same thing except I had tights which were grey and a grey bow in my hair, my hair was in a ponytail. I saw Jake jump a little then he looked at the me in confusion. "Nova why are you laughing?" He asked me. "I'm laughing because we are wearing the same outfit, with out planning to." I told him, while I composed myself. "Oh yeah, that's creepy and neat at the same time." He chuckled.
"Ok well now that, that's over let's start working on this routine." I said, while setting up the stereo. After eight hours of practice we finally perfected the routine, we showed Maira. "Wow guys that was really good, I have an idea y'all can be the ending routine for the spring showcase!" Maria said excitedly. I looked at Jake to see if he wanted to and he nodded so I looked back at Maria. "Okay, we'll do it, well I got to go guys, Maria call me when you know what day Jenna will be here bye guys." I said, right when I walked out the door Jake hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Bye Nova see you at school." He said, I smiled and left.
***********************************
Hope y'all liked it. Please do comment and vote. Sorry ifs a short chapter love y'all.❤