what happened!

roc pov*

 prod has been deppresed he wont simle any more briana made ray and him leave theri house she wanted to spend more time with lia because of wat happened and she wants her to forgive her  he wanted to take her but she wouldnt let him lia doesnt remeber who her mom is witch is chloe and she was crying and wouldnt let go of prod she kept yelling.

prod's pov*

flasback*

''prod I think its best if you left my house i need to spend more time with liandra and i need her to forgive me and that wont happen if your here'' chloe said '''okay ill leave but with lia im no leaving with out her'' ''no shes staying you and ray leave'' i got up and packed all my stuff she doesnt know that  i already got the papers to get fuul custody of lia all i need is help of the jugde and lia can come live with me .I was done packing and prince was yelling at chloe saying that if i go then lia would want to come and she would panic and she is gonna have an asthma attack but she kept repeating no i saw liandra at the top of the stairs s once she saw me she yelled ''NO!!! daddy dont leave me i want tto go with you wait for me please dont leave me with them i dont know them please daddy!'' lia said crying'' babygirl imma come back for you dont worry llook just stay with him he will let you see me okay dont hang with chloe okay'' i whispered i know wat i was doing and if chloe wanted this to happen she would never forgive her ''if anything happens yur cellphone is under  yur pillow and my number is their just call me and ill come back for you okay in meanwhile just stay with him okay babygirl" ''yes daddy i love you please come back for me!!!" i kissed her and i left she went to say goodbye outside and chloe followed her she went to hug me and i hugged back i got in my car and she waved and yelled''come back for me soon!!'' i stopped and yelled back''i will babygirl''' and she started crying watching me leave chloe went to hug her but she pushed her away.

liandra's pov*

She made him leave!! she came to hug  me but i pushed her away ''i hate you u made my daddy go away and dont touch me'' i ran to my dad well thats wat myy daddy prod said his name is princeton or jacob i hugged him and we went inside ''why did my daddy leave dad'' ''he had to do something'' ''well he told me to stay with you and not her and that hes coming for me'' ''well thats nice and maybe ill come with you '' ''i cant wait i love you why did you ever your so nice!!'' i asked '' i didnt mean to i hope you can forgive me and her i was helping plan your party and she was just their paying and buying for you we were so busy that we couldnt make time for you! im sorry princess" ''its okay dad i forgive you''