suprise

recap

''would you like to be my girl'' .''no I would love to be yur girlfriend"

chloe's pov*

Princeton just asked me to be his girlfriend and i couldnt say no to someone that beautiful.I was ready to leave this place or watever it was .I need to practice for my race and competition on fridayso Im going to talk to my mom and she can postpone it for a while until I recover.but let me ask him''prince can I please go'' ''fine but can i come watch ''''sure the boys are coming to watch the girls practice and nicole and diana are just gonna help so ''yes he let me go but i have to be extra careful.

1 month later

chloe's pov*

we were all outside just talking when my house alarm went off so some entered ."guys  be quiet their someone in my house " i was walking in side when i herd gunshots oh god i went back outside to my wine celler i had a gun for saftey "wait chloe were r u going !"prince asked I have toprotect my  house ''I have to go see wat happening prince I'll be safe" I walked back inside and my guard dogs were out already i saw briana come from upstairs with roc and everyone else the bad  guys found us and we ran in different directions me and briana went upstairs and i herd a gun shot I looked at her she fell down the stairs and was shot again.I could hear the cops siren they were close.

Roc royal's pov*

Briana looked at all of us but her eyes finally met mines and then she just laid their "briana stay with me yur gonna live" they took her to the hospital and we just cried their then soon enough we followed

1 hr later

''r u family of  ms.mompelier ''the doc said ''yes i am wat happened how the surgery go! did she make it"chloe questioned the doctor "well ms.mompelier just got of the surgery but she'' we didnt even let him finish but i think we know wat happened she died we didnt  get to say goodbye to her the love of my life now gone .

____________________________________________________________________________________