were am I???

chloe's pov*

I woke up with a burning sting in my right cheek.Luke was on the side of my bed he had just slapped my face''finally you wake up you slut!!''he said''how am i a slut,and smake me again and you'll suffer'' i said i am not scare of if i may be preggo's and i might need to be more careful but i can handle him btu if he wants to rape me go ahead i just can risk losing this baby but wears protection so no worries but i hope they come help me soon''get up were going to dinner to the finest retuarant  in all of london and my stylist has brough tyou better clothes their in the wardrobe get ready ill be back in an our than we can go shopping in 2 days okay for your weddind dress''he said wat did he mean buya wedding dress I lookde at my had and princeton's ring was their only a huge differnet dimond ring ,I bet he took the other one off last night i checked in every cabinet and found it under my bed .I did wat i was told and changed most of the dresses in the wardrobe were short and tight wat do i look like and prostitue but i foound some tha werent to reaviling and put it on it covered my small baby pump i wore some wedges and princeton's ring on my right and twisted it so that it would look like a regular simple ring.''r u ready were leaving right now open the door'' he said''well lest go we dont have all day''i was just zoneing out the whole time he kept talking i would nod my head in agreement once in a while.

princeton's pov*

We were just looking aroud london to were posibly he might be and we had stopped and then a car stopped infront of the finest restuarants in london we wer across from  it then the car left and their she was chloe was their with him she  was facing the glass then she saw me she turned around and wanted to run to me btu when he saw me he tigthened his grip he took out a pocket knife and pointed it to her stomach and whispered something she just looked pale and just mmouthed its okay i love you and help me and then she dragged her eyes to a mansion on top of small hill and mouthed again 'their' and her pulled her into the dinner.I wanted to run and get her but roc and bri held me back ''dont worry we know were she is now we have to go to the police and its gonna take awhile he might move to another place but me being smart has put a tracking device in her anklet bracelet and i have  one in my phone and bracelet i got each one for her and me if were ever kidnapped we would know where we are lets head to her house and set up my computer and roc im need you to get a phone book and search for the police number and tell them wat we have planned'' bri aid''can we go to nados first i havent eaten in a while''ray said''wat ru talking about you ate all the food in my  car and didnt safe any for your friends and their gonna be a huge fridge in chloe's house and a maid you can eat over their'' she saidI really didnt  care wat they did i jus want chloe next to me and we can take care of our baby together and make sure he or she is safe.

________________________________________________________________________________

Pleace comment and vote and please read my other story mindless behavior's daughter and coment and vote on that one to

                                                                                    ~peace~