|4| SLEEPOVER! (Pt. 2)

(Your Point of View)

«1:00 A.M»
Rushing over to the couch, you threw yourself into the air, plopping down in front of the TV. "What should we do?" You asked, setting your stuff in front of the TV. "Hm, I dunno," Said Jake. You looked over at Albert, his expression said a light bulb went on inside his head. "How about we play truth or dare?" He beamed, proud of his idea. "Sure, why not," shrugged Jake. The three of you went over to the empty corner, dragging a few blankets with you. You sat down, crossing your legs and covering up with yours. "So, who goes first?" You asked, taking a look at Jake then Albert. "I will," said Jake. His mouth curled into an evil grin. "Truth or Dare... Albert?" Jake smirked. "Uh.. truth?" Said Albert, sounding almost nervous. "Do you online date in Roblox?" Jake laughed. (Bet you weren't expecting that 😂 ) "Only with the hottest anime babes, tee hee," Albert said, smiling and pressing his left and right index fingers together. "Ok, truth or dare
Y/N?" Albert said, turning to you. "Hm.." you said, thinking for a second. "Dare," you smiled as if you were challenging him. "I dare you to try and scare us," Albert smirked, acting as if he weren't a big scaredy cat. "Alright.." you said. "Hey, I didn't agree to this!" Jake pouted. Ignoring him, you looked around until an idea popped into your head. "I have just the thing," You thought smiling. You flicked the lights off, leaving only the TV's light glowing. You snuck around in front of the couch and grabbed the remote. "Oh no, I'm so scared of the dark," laughed Albert. You stared at the stairs for moment, memorizing where they are. Still staring, you flicked the TV off and it was pitch black. You bolted up the stairs and ran out the room, slamming the door and locking it. You heard them trying to run after you, bumping into walls in the process. Eventually they got smart and felt around the room until they got to the staircase. They tried the door knob but it was locked. "C'mon let us out Y/N," said Jake. You didn't respond. "Is she dead or something?" Asked Albert. All of a sudden you swung the door open and screamed. Albert screeched and fell down the stairs. You and Jake chased after him and flicked the lights on. "Are you ok?!" You asked. "Ugh.. yeah I'm fine," said Albert, getting up slowly. "Hehe, sorry," you smiled awkwardly. "It's ok," he chuckled. "Well congratulations, you scared us," laughed Jake. "Yeah, I guess so," said Albert. "Well what now?" You asked. "I dunno, I'm kinda tired," yawned Jake. "Oh c'mon, you can't go to bed yet, it's not even that late," Said Albert. "Fine how about we play 10 minutes in heaven?" Jake said, still tired. Albert shuttered, reminded of when Alone looked him and Selozar in a room calling it a "Ten minute heaven." You shrugged, referring to Jake, "I don't care as long as it keeps you up."

                                   * * *

«2:16 AM»
You reached into the bowl Jake had gotten to put names in, you mixed the two sad little pieces of paper around until you grabbed a piece your gut felt was worthy. You pulled the paper out the bowl and looked at Albert then Jake. You started to unfold the paper when all of a sudden you looked back at Jake. "Seriously? He fell asleep?" You muttered, annoyed. "Eh, whatever.. I was starting to get tired too," said Albert, giving a small yawn. You opened the paper, curiously taking a quick glance at who it would've been. The paper read, "Albert." You blushed and quickly shoved the paper back into the bowl. "Alright well, I'll let you sleep, goodnight," you said, looking at Albert and still blushing. He got up and groggily went to his little sleeping bag, tucking himself in like a bug who's as snug as a rug. You sat up and started contemplating on how you'd drag Jake over to his sleeping bag. You first tried dragging him by his arms, that ended up with you slipping and nearly falling on top of him. You then tried putting your arms under his and grabbing his shoulders, his back to your stomach. You got about 5 feet closer to the little sleeping area before collapsing underneath his weight. "God, he's a heavy sleeper," You thought, anxiously trying to find another way to get him to his sleeping bag. You couldn't just leave him there, after all. You then tried just pushing him there, this, surprisingly, worked. You threw him on top of his sleeping bag and huffed, burying yourself in your own. You scooted further into the sleeping bag so pretty much nothing but your face could be seen. You rested your head on your pillow and cuddled up to the sleeping bag, warmth consuming you.

(A/N: Heyyy guys. If you think this isn't interesting so far, just wait for the next chapter. That's when things start heating up, anyways, I'm thinking about making a chapter with some myth art I made, and maybe a myths x reader book teehee. I got some inspiration for that from this person: iiPursueingShadows their book is so good so far, I recommend you go read it. Anyways, sorry for the sorta short chapter and let me know if you like those ideas! Luv you my precious beans :3)
Word count: 923