24. He's gone

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures." Strange explains after we cought him shaking heavily. "How many did you see?" Quill asks. "14,000,605" I take a deep breath that is a lot of futures. "How many did we win?" My dad asks. "One" strange answers him. "So the chance of that is 1 in 14 million are you kidding me!" I state frustrated. "Addy, we'll win. We always do. Like you told me, light always overcomes darkness." I take a deep breath. "You're right." I tell Peter

We all hide waiting for Thanos to arrive on Titan. Strange is waiting for Thanos in blank sight. Once Thanos has arrived me and Peter get in strike position. Thanos starts rambling over how beautifull Titan once was. And how he is going to bring the universe in balance. Once strange starts speaking again I hear my dad coming down trowing part of the broken spaceship onto Thanos. But Thanos breaks it apart and turns it into hundreds of birds. We all atack and hit the big ugly purple guy, but he is strong. Peter starts jumping trough portals hitting Thanos and I kick him in the face while strange his cape stops the gauntlet from closing. He then trows Peter a few yard away. "Peter." I yell and when I turn back a cloud of fire blows my father away. "Dad!" I scream. "You monster." I exclaim. I kick the monster in his face and laser his big ugly chin off of his face but he grabs me by the troat and trys to crush it. He can't tough. I kick him and kick him and then he lets go. I gasp for air.

A pod lands on Titan and a blue purple woman comes out of it and starts fighting Thanos. He gets distracted and we all try to get the gauntlet off of his hand. Its almost off when Quill starts pissing him off. He hits Thanos, the empath lets go and Thanos smashes everyone off of him. He trows a moon on my father and me. "You should'nt have done that." I whisper to myself and fly trough the pieces of rock.

Once we land back on Titan my dad trows a couple of bombs and kicks at Thanos. But Thanos fights back and starts punching my father in the face repeatedly. To then stab him with a peace of Iron. "Nooo!" I exclaim. "Omg" I breath heavily. "Don't touch him!" I yell to then fly up to him at full speed and hit him with full force. But Thanos grabs me and trows me far away from all of them and when I get back Thanos has the gauntlet pointed towards my dad. "No." Strange says. "Spare his life, and I will give you the stone." He continues. I stop mid air. Strange gives him the stone. And Thanos leaves.

I hurry towards my dad. "A-are you okay?" I ask worriedly. I then freeze his wound. "Yes, I'm fine." My dad says. "Why did you do that?" He asks strange. "we're in the endgame now." He answers.

"Peter, Peter come here." Peter comes walking towards me. I put my hand on his cheek "are you okay?" I ask him. He puts his forehead against mine. "Yes." He answers. I kiss him passionatly. "I'm glad you're fine." He sighs. "Me too, I love you." I answer him. "I love you too." Peter smiles and kisses me once again. We break apart. "Let's just hope he does'nt get to Vision." I state looking at my father and back at Peter. "I trust Cap and Nat." My dad starts. "They'll think of something." I sigh. "I really hope so."

"Something is happening." The empath says and then turns to dust. "Omg" I whisper. Drax follows and turns too. Only seconds later Quill as well. Even Strange turns. I look at my hands waiting for them to dissapear. But they don't. "I don't feel so good." Peter says behind me. I turn around. "You're alright." My dad says. "I don't...I don't know what's happening." Peter stutters. I freeze. This can't be happening. Peter trips and my dad cathes him. "Please, I don't wanna go. Please sir I don't wanna go. Addy." A tear leaves my eye. "I'm right here." I try to comfort him. I brush my hand trough his hair. "I'm here Peter." Another tear slips. "I love you so much." I cry. "I'm sorry." Peter says softly. And then turns to dust underneath my hand completely. "NO, no god. No." I cry out. I fall into my dads arms. "He's gone." I cry in his chest. "It's okay, you're okay." He says kissing me on the top of my head.