8. Broken up

I took a shower and put on a regular outfit, thinking I'm ready to face Justin and break up with him. So I fly over to his house and land on the side where no one can see me. I make myself look a bit presentable and knock on his door. His mother opens the door "Hi, Addison." She says happily. "Hey Kira." I greet her. "Are you here for Justin?" She asks, I just nod a yes. "Let me call him down. Come in." I step into the house and in a few seconds Justin is down stairs. "I need to talk to you." Is the first thing I say and I grab his wrist and pull him outside. "Okay." He says suspiciously. "So I saw you 2 days ago on the streets and I'm going to beat you to it." I start. Justin stays quite. "We... are done...over. I don't ever wanna talk to you again. I saw you kissing that girl and I am not forgiving you Justin. Have a nice life." I finish and walk off. I walk to the end of his street and then just fly back home. In a matter of seconds I'm back home. I take a deep breath and think. I hate how he didn't say anything, not that I really gave him a chance but he didn't stop me. So he really didn't care about me.

"Peter is coming over tonight. But I wanted to talk to you first." I say as I sit down next to my father on the couch. "Okay, what is it?" He asks. "It's about the airport event." I explain. "What about it?" My father asks, concern in his voice. "I had a chance to stop Cap, but I didn't. I let him get to the aircraft and because of that decision Rhodey got hurt." I say. "I know." I look at my dad. "What?" "You could have stopped all of them your powers are extraordinary and extremely strong. You could've taken them all. But you made a decision and I can't be disappointed and I can't blame you. You're a teenager Addy, a child. Everyone makes wrong decisions. This one wasn't even wrong, Steve wouldn't have stopped and I know that, but it was worth the try. And that Rhodey got hurt that was no ones fault, that was just a stupid accident." I sigh. "So you're not mad?" I ask just to be sure. "No." Another problem in my head fixed. "I broke up with Justin and walked off. I didn't give him a chance to speak, and it feels great. Next time I train with Peter or someone else, I won't let them win." I speak. "There's my little princess warrior again." I feel a smile forming on my face and I just shake my head as a no.

Peter and I are sitting on the roof of the big compound looking at the high skyscrapers a few miles away. Talking about everything. "So there is this this girl, you probably know her her name is Liz. I think I like her." Peter says I nod a yes. "Tell her." I then say. "Maybe I should ask her to be my date at homecoming." Peter thinks out loud. "Yeah you should." I stare forward for a few seconds "With who do you wanna go to homecoming?" Peter asks. "I just wanna go alone... I don't even know if I wanna go." I say. "Oh, you should go it'll be fun. And I will be there too." I sigh. "It's just Justin. He is still in my head. I gotta get him outta there." I explain. "Yeah, you do." We stay silent for a second. "I'm going to a party Friday night, Liz invited me. You should come too." Peter suggest. "I'll think about it." I start floating and fly in a circle. "New York is so pretty." I say. "Yes it's beautiful." Peter agrees.

"Did I tell you about the bank robbery?" Peter asks me. "No." I answer him curiously. "So there was a robbery at the corner near our apartment and these guys were wearing masks with faces from the avengers and they had this crazy weapon purple blue glowing, very strong." Peter rattles. "Wowowo hold on, what kind of weapon?" I ask. "I don't know it smacked me on the floor and up to the ceiling." Peter explains. "It wasn't glowing red? It was glowing blue?" I ask. "Yeah, it was blue." I just look at peter worriedly. "Did you get hurt?" I ask. "No." I lay my head on peters shoulder. "Good." I sigh. Peter puts his arm around me I look at my dangling feet. "Promise me to never get hurt." I say. "I can't promise that, but I'll try." Peters says. "I'm lucky to have you as a friend." He continues. I just smile for a second. "I am very lucky too."

This is about the end of civil war and the begin of homecoming, I hope you liked the first part