Last Chapter

( this story over because it's really boring and I'm trying to complete all my stories )

Lariana Pov

My roommate left and now I was in the cell all by myself. It was extremely cold and All I had was a little comforter that doesn't even reaches my toes . The good thing was that they wasn't keeping me in here for a long time. I had 1 month to go. So far, I've been here for 11 months and I get out December 31! It's November 9 but hey it's not that long .sometimes they let us out of our cell to go outside or play a board game. I wish I could've got community service and finish it in 1 year.

( I know that they would usually serve like 20 or even 30 years for murder and sometime they serve there whole life. )

I just sat there thinking about what I should do when I get outta here. I know that they was going to put this on my record 😩. But shit a nigga who just got outta jail Tryna find the love of God on this holy day need love too. Lmfao, suddenly my cell was opened and there was this new girl. She looked dirty and she had tats covering her whole body. She winked at me, oh hell nah. I jumped and tried to get out but I knew that wasn't going to work.

" Number 096798 " that was me.

" Yes sir ? "

" You are free to go "

World, Lariana is out.

Agenda:

1. Eat CUS a nigga starving!

2. Make it in this world!