The Hospital 1

There was once a time before: Facebook , Twitter , Instagram - Stuff you guys always take for granted . 

There was no turning back now. . This hospital was now gone . " 1993 , This hospital was very popular " My mother , Vanessa , Says. 

------ My name Is Tasha . Im Not in this story Just telling you . ---

Friends , Lariana and Janette , was born in this same Hospital . But they don't know . Why ?

You'll find out. 

Just know That Vanessa said " Nobody was born here in are family . We was colored . They didnt let us in because of are skin. "

It was all a Lie.

------

From Meeting in school , Oglesby High ( O - GlIiSS - BE ) School , Lariana and Janette , became bestfriends from the start.

" Lariana sit down ' the teacher Ms.Washington says " Im white I dont have to " Usually white always go with eachother . Lariana here was different . With her eyes she saw Everbody the same .  She didnt say that though. She knew what would happen. Janette Went with the whites . She looked at Lariana as a threat . She didnt say anything either . She was scared . Later on , she would take advantage of her . 

Lock Her In Whites Hospital . 

The Scary Hospital . That No ONE Goes In .