"The bottle was an Anabolic steroid."

"Um, what is that?"

"It's a drug that makes you physically stronger."

Darrius, for a moment, stopped breathing.

He couldn't believe what he had heard.

His brother cheated?

"Darren cheated?"

"Darren.....cheated!"

Suddenly, his wolf began to grow angry, and he never grew angry. And when a wolf is angry especially an alpha, it isn't pretty.

"Thank you for your help."

Darrius said before he ran out of the store. Although he was angry, he didn't forget his manners.

He began to run towards the forest with all his limits. Once he reached the edge of the forest, without thinking, he shifted to his wolf.

Immediately after, he took off running towards his pack, his anger increasing by the minute.

On the way towards the pack, he began thinking about Darren.

They were brothers, so could he cheat on their fight?

No, how could he kick him out of the pack?

Darrius had finally reached the borders of the pack and was about to cross when suddenly, he stopped running.

His wolf began to pick up a scent, away from the pack borders which could only be described as his mate's scent.

His anger quickly faded away and he turned around and began running towards the scent of his mate.

He quickly shifted back to his human form, not caring if he's naked, and ran towards the waterfall.

In front of the waterfall, laying in the grass was Pearl herself. She was obviously drunk and was sobbing hysterically as she laid her head between her legs.

Darrius stared at his mate, who was only a few feet away.

What did Darren tell her?

Did he tell her the truth?

Did he lie?

Without thinking, he began making his way towards her. She noticed the shadow behind her and turned around, thinking it was Darren. She gasped when she saw her mate, Darrius standing in front of her.

"D-Darrius?" She stuttered.

"You're alive!?" 

Darrius didn't have time to respond as she tackled him onto him and began sobbing on his shoulder.

"I-I-I was-was s-so so-scared." She sobbed as she hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm alive." He repeated as he hugged her back and let out a few tears of his own as well.

After a while, when the moon was up high in the sky, they both calmed down. Pearl pulled away from the hug and stared into the eyes of her mate.

Without any warning, she pressed her lips onto his, catching him in surprise. Not a minute later he began kissing back.

Believe it or not, this was his first kiss. Although he was the most popular guy at his school, he's never had a girlfriend before. And when someone asked him why he wasn't ashamed to say he was saving himself for his mate. And that made the girls love him even more.