Summer Vacation

(Aya won a lottery ticket of a luxurious hotel called Tukiyami which was miles away from his area. He decided to call his friends including Futaba, Kou, Yuri and his crush Shuko to enjoy summer vacation and to make some memories together.)                                               
''Hey Kou? How long time are you gonna take? We'll all be late. Please be fast.'' Futaba said.          

(Outside Kou's house all of them were waiting for Kou.)                                                                              (Kou finally came outside to join the group after locking the door.)                                                 

''I'm sorry for being so late. I couldn't decide what shirt to wear thats why I decided to wear the shirt Futaba gave me on my birthday.'' Kou said looking at Futaba eyes.                                 

(At that moment both of them were blushing. To break the mood, Aya said them to hurry up or they were going to miss the train.)                                                                                                                 ''Cough Cough* Okay lets go.'' Futaba said by holding hands with Kou. 

(They finally reached the station and went inside train. Train was very crowdy. Kou decided to put Futaba on his lap. Kou searched for a vacant sit. After finding a sit, Kou asked Futaba if she could sit on his lap. Futaba thought about a min and agreed him. Both of them were blushing. Meanwhile, Yuri, Shuko and Aya were sitting beside them watching their romance and giggling together.)                     

(They finally arrived at the hotel. The hotel looked huge from outside and all of them were very excited. Futaba and Kou were still holding hands. All of them were exhausted and tired from travelling through train for 4 hours. They decided to go around and check some food.) 

''Guys, y'all go ahead. I'm very tired. I'll go and sleep.'' Yuri said in a small voice.

''Are you sure you'll be alright by yourself, Yuri?'' Futaba asked.     

''Yes. I'll be fine. I'll just go inside the room and sleep asap.'' Yuri said sighing.(asap* as soon as possibl

 ''You guys go ahead. I'll take Yuri inside the room and I'll catch up with you later.'' said Shuko.

''I think I'll also catch up with you later. I'll give my hands to help you.'' Aya said to Shuko.

(As y'all know Aya started liking Shuko since their first year in school so it was obvious for him to stay behind Shuko.)      

(Aya told Futaba and Kou to go first and that he would catch them later with Shuko.)                                         
(Both of them agreed and they started walking straight through the street lights holding each other hands.)   

"Takecare of Yuri and come asap. We'll get going." Futaba said.

(Aya waved them bye and he went inside the hotel grabbing Yuri's shoulder with Shuko.)  

(Meanwhile, Futaba and Kou were feeling awkward. To break the mood, Futaba started talking about their childhood.'' 

''Do you remember the first time I met you Kou?'' Futaba asked Kou with a smile. 

''Yes. I do remember it. I clearly remember it. You were as beautiful as today. I didn't know such a beautiful girl existed in the same school I studied.'' Kou said with shyness.

(Futaba blushed.)

''Wow, look at the sky it's so beautiful today.'' Futaba said inorder to change the topic.

''Yes, it's.'' Kou said.

(As they were walking straight, Futaba asked Kou if it was okay to search for a place to watch the sky since she thought the sky was really beautiful that night. Kou thought for a minute and agreed.)

(After some minutes, they finally found a spot to sit and watch the sky. Both of them sat on the ground and looked in the sky.)

(Both of them were looking at the sky. Their eyes were shining bright like stars in the galaxy. Futaba was very happy to look at the sky with her loved one and Kou was happy to spend time with Futaba.)

''I've never seen such an amazing and at the same time very beautiful thing in my whole life. Stars are really gorgeous.'' Futaba said with a happy expression.

''Hey, Futaba. You've got something in your right ear.'' Kou said in a small voice.

''Huh? Where? Can you help me clear it?'' Futaba asked.

(Kou slowly leaned towards Futaba's right ear.)

''You're more beautiful than the stars.'' Kou whispered.

(Futaba blushed.)

(Kou asked Futaba to close her eyes for a minute and Futaba closed her eyes.) 

(Kou slowly leaned towards Futaba and kissed her on forehead.

''Wait, I was not ready for this.'' Futaba said blushing.

''Hmphh, Did you feel good? I've always wanted to kiss you and tell you how much I love you.''

''I've always wanted to hug you with all my love.''

''Also, I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. But, I never got a right chance to tell you.''

''But we are lucky. Even if I didn't get a chance to tell you before, we are still together. True love never fails and it proves how much we were destined to be together.'' 

''I never want to lose you. Not even in our next life.'' Kou said.

(Futaba leaned towards Kou slowly and hugged her.)

''I also fell in love with you the moment I saw you and I never want to lose you too.'' Futaba whispered in Kou's ears as both of them were enjoying their moment.

(By hearing those beautiful words from Futaba, tears rushed out from Kou's eyes and he pulled Futaba near his chest. He asked Futaba if she could hear his heartbeat. Futaba blushed. Kou leaned towards Futaba and kissed her.  But this time he kissed her on lips.)

(Meanwhile, Aya and Shuko were searching for them and they finally saw them but they decided not to disturb them since they were having their time.)

(Both Futaba and Kou were enjoying their time. Soon they decided to go catch up Aya and Shuko. After, finding them they'all went to hotel.)