she's strong...

it's called life...
(life: existence of a human being)

sa'kani aaliyah
3 months later...

"stopppp Q!" kani said as she ran up her stairs. "nah bring yo ass here!" Q yelled running after her as she ran in her room softly jumping on her bed.

Q ran in after her as she jumped on top of her but not to hard. "why you run? huh?" Q asked laughing at kani as she giggled.

"boy yo ass tried to attack me." kani said as she got up walking to the bathroom but on her way she felt a pop.

"bae, i know you not pissing yo self." Q said and kani slowly turned to him shaking her head nervously. "no! bae! my water just broke!" kani said as Q ran to her.

"you deadass?" Q asked. "nigga what it look like!" kani said and Q grabbed her hospital bag running out the room as kani walked to her phone calling courtney.

"hello?" courtney said into the phone. "meet me at the hospital my water just broke!" kani said and kani heard shuffling in the back ground. "okay lemme get chy and the twins ready, i'll be there!" courtney said hanging up.

kani seen Q come back in. "come on, the car on with the heat. all yo stuff in der." Q said grabbing kani's hand as he walked her to the car.

kani got in as she turned around seeing white car seat. kani continued to look at it in awn. kani didn't wanna know her gender until he/she was born.

she turned around seeing herself on the freeway and Q going 90.

"nigga." kani said and Q smacked his lips. "you act like you do t drive 100." Q said. "but i'm been pregnant. i've been going the speed limit for you information and Q chuckled waving her off.

the pulled up to the hospital and Q ran to kani's side as she started to feel pain. "AHHH!" kani yelled. as Q broke down in the inside. he was nervous. kani seen courtney run over to her as donny had the twins in his hand as chyna with her hand in his pocket.

"oh my baby. that's them contractions." courtney said laughing but kani mugged her. courtney put her hands up in surrender.

"FUCKKKKK!" kani screamed as Q picked her up walking in. nurses instantly started running to kani. they put her in a wheelchair as she continued to scream. Q was tryna go back but the nurses told him to stay in the waiting room. that made Q a little angry.

1 hour later...

"family of miss kinley." the doctor came out as they rushed over. "yes?" courtney said. "you can go back now." the doctor spoke and Q walked off quickly going to the elevator not even knowing the room number.

"room 345." he spoke and they all followed Q as the elevator doors opened.

they got all got on going to the third floor. lano reaches for courtney and courtney took him. they got off the elevator looking at all the room numbers before getting to kani's.

Q opened it seeing kani laying in the bed sleep. he chuckled as he sat in a chair next to her bed rubbing her hands.

donny shook his head at Q. courtney took a seat and donny took one next to her. "hey y'all." kani said in a raspy voice.

"wassup." donny said and courtney smiled. kani looked at Q as he mugged her which made donny laugh.

"why you looking at me like that?" kani asked. "you scared the shit out of me." Q said. "ian know that a thug nigga was scared." kani said and Q smacked his lips.

"i'm here!" dc said coming in the room out of breath. courtney started laughing. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" donny asked and courtney hit his shoulder pointing to the twins.

he nodded but put his attention back in dc. "a nigga took the flights of stairs." dc said. "and why you didn't take the elevator?" courtney asked. "me and quani not on good terms so i didn't wanna get on the elevator with her." dc said.

"oop there she go. some man got her smiling." courtney jokes as she looked out the window. dc almost broke his neck looking at courtney.

he ran out the room seeing quani walking towards him mugging him. he out his hand on his chest relieved. he didn't wanna kill nobody in this dear hospital.

courtney walked over to kani with lano still in her arms. "how many centimeters dialated are you?" courtney asked. "5." kani said rolling her eyes.

courtney started laughing and kani eventually started laughing as well. "bruhhh, what you think you having?" donny asked.

"girl." Q said. "boy." kani said as they looked at eachother as they said it in unison.

kani rolled her eyes waving him off. "boy bye." kani said.

courtney chuckled walking back over to donny who was watching her like a hawk. donny bit his bottom lip then looked over them. courtney giggled as she pecked his lips multiple times. "don't start no shit." courtney whispered in his ear.

donny instantly grew hard so he sat courtney on top of his lips as courtney rocked both of the twins on her leg.

3 hours later...
9:56 pm...

"AHHHHHH!" kani screamed causing everyone to jump up from their naps. courtney ran kani moving the covers as she seen the sheets covered in blood.

"Q go get the doctor!" courtney shouted as he ran out. donny sat the twins down as they fell back asleep.

"FUCK!" kani yelled as courtney rubbed her stomach. many doctors rushed in telling them to leave.

Q started arguing with the nurse so he stayed in. the rest walked out to the waiting room. courtney rocked lani to sleep as donny rocked lano. they had woke up again so they had to take care of them.

courtney's stomach was in her ass right now. courtney was nervous. she felt like this wasn't gonna end well. your not supposed to bleed that much.

"it's okay baby." donny said rubbing courtney's back. "donny, i'm nervous." courtney said as she bounced her leg up and down.

"she gone be straight, kani strong." donny spoke and courtney listened to his words believing them.