Part 2 - The Fireballs

[Rewritten August 2018]

I was clinging onto Lisanna, scared of what was going to happen. The Fairy Hunter was going to be here soon, and I only could imagine what would happen to all of

us if she had actually captured our guild.

"She's here!" Elfman yelled loudly while Levy was getting the teleporter ready. We started to float slightly inside of the guild, a side effect of the transportation that we were about to undergo.

"Big sis, Lisanna, Seika. Hold on to me as tight as you can!" Elfman shouted, being his usual protective self by trying to keep people close to him safe from harm.

Then, in the blink of an eye, we teleported. The threat of the Fairy Hunter had been put off for now and was a past memory in our minds as almost everyone in the guild turned to Natsu and his guests.

Natsu started to explain his situation, including how he was from Earthland and not Edolas. This was definitely my Natsu. Our Natsu.

I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes, followed by a hand gently resting on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Lisanna standing there and looking at me knowingly.

It also seemed like she knew as well.

She then moved her hand from shoulder onto my wrist and began to pull me out of the guild. Once we were sure we were alone, we hugged each other as tight as we could and cried in each other's arms.

There was still hope. We could get back home.

~~~~~~~

Edolas Natsu had eventually stopped back at the guild after the Earthlanders had left. Lucy instructed him to give some sort of assistance to them though, for example by giving them a ride to the outskirts of the city. Natsu feared what Lucy would do him if he said no, so he complied with his orders.

We rode into town where Lucy said they might be. But, knew for sure we were in the right direction when we saw a group of guards attacking a group of familiar people. We slammed into the guards, making them fly all over the place and clearing the path for the people who we were rescuing to get to our vehicle. The Earth Land group started to crowd around us.

"Lucy thought you might need a lift. Hop in!" Edolas Natsu explained. Of course, they took up the offer. I sat in the middle in between Edolas Natsu and Earthland Lucy in the front of the vehicle, sitting behind the gear shift. I looked over at Earthland Lucy, kind afraid of her based on my experience with the Edolas Lucy. I looked away. Earthland Natsu and Wendy were in the back, along with Happy and another Exceed whom I've learned is named Carla.

"Thanks! You two just saved our lives!" Earthland Lucy said to us.

"No problem." Edolas Natsu replied. "That airship couldn't beat our ride anyway. There isn't a vehicle I couldn't leave in the dust." He then lifted up his goggles, revealing his face to the others. "Were kinda a big deal here, they call us the fireballs." I lifted up my goggles too, revealing my face. Though apparently, it wasn't as shocking as Edolas Natsu's reveal.

"Natsu?!" They all shouted except for me.

"This is crazy! I mean you're nothing like the Natsu we know!" Earthland Lucy exclaimed, completely ignoring my presence here.

"And you're nothing like our Lucy! Except for the looks of course." Edolas Natsu commented back.

"Who are you? I don't think we've seen another you in Earthland before." Lucy asked me, now only just now bringing up the question.

"M-My name is Seika Dragion. I'm Natsu's twin sister." I whispered still kind of afraid of Lucy.

"What did you say?" Wendy asked me, not being able to hear me from how softly I was speaking.

"She said her name is Seika and she's my twins sister. As you can see she's kinda shy." Edolas Natsu said. After Natsu spoke, he slammed on the breaks and came to a quick stop.

"Are you trying to make me kiss the dashboard?" Lucy asked. I scooted away from her as to not provoke her anymore and have her angry at me.

"Long story short, I can't afford to take you any further. So get out." Edolas Natsu spoke bluntly, of course referring to the limited amount of fuel that he had left in his tank. He didn't have easy access to more, so of course, he wanted to conserve it as much as possible. But still, he didn't have to put it in such a harsh way.

"Y-You don't have to be that harsh on them!" I said to Edolas Natsu, looking over towards him. He sighed.

"If I take you any further I'll run out of fuel quicker because the Fairy Hunter made the guild change locations again." Edolas Natsu explained further to satisfy me so I wouldn't complain about the situation.

The Earthland Natsu, my Natsu, wasted no time in jumping out of the car quickly and praising the dirt beneath him. "Woohoo! Solid ground! I've come back to life!"

"I'll hand this to your me, he knows when to pick up and move on." Edolas Natsu said. "Now then get out." He then pushed the rest of the others out of the car. "If you want to challenge the kingdom then I won't stop you. Just don't get my Fairy Tail into it. I only helped you because of Lucy. Not you, my Lucy. I could never turn her down when she asks for something. So thank her for your rescue. I don't want to have to deal with anything about you anymore. For me, driving is one of the most important things that matter to me." He said.

"Hey." Earthland Natsu said, leaning against the car. He then dragged Edolas Natsu out of the driver's seat. "I wanna talk to you for a second!"

"No!" Edolas Natsu said, resisting against my Natsu's strong grip. "You can't! Get your hands off of me right now!"

"Sorry, but I'm going to have a nice heart to heart with myself!" Earthland Natsu replied, eventually getting his other self pulled out of the car.

"Come on let go of me! No! I can't get out of the car!" Edolas Natsu shouted desperately as he was pulled out. I opened the door and got out of the passengers' side, then went around the car and over to everyone.

"Now tell me! Why is it you don't get carsick!" Earthland Natsu yelled. Of course, Natsu would do all that just to ask a silly question...

"I-I don't know why I'm sorry!" Edolas Natsu said, tears forming in his eyes as he sat on the ground in front of everyone. A complete and sudden 180 from his personality in the car just moments ago.