“Five.” Paul smiled, closing the door behind him and slowly unzipping his jacket. “And now, six.”

  John smiled back, about to give into the temptation and allow Paul to preform for him, but something in his heart stopped him and forced him to speak up. “I have to tell you something.”

  “Hmm?” Paul asked, seductively licking his lips and throwing the leather jacket to the ground. Underneath was a tight white t-shirt, driving John absolutely crazy with lust. He just had to be with Paul, no matter what price he had to pay.

  “Paul, I didn’t come here just for a dance.”

  Paul bit his lip in frustration. “Then what did you come here for? I told you, I don’t sleep with clients.”

  “And I’ve told you, I don’t want to sleep with you.”

  “But I’m perfect,” Paul giggled, running his hand through his spiked-up hair. “Why wouldn’t you?”

  “Because I want to be with you,” John stated innocently, standing up and wrapping his arms around Paul’s waist, pulling him closer and looking him dead in the eye. “But not like that.”

   Paul protectively shoved John away, causing him to trip over his own feet and fall to the ground. He hit his lip on the floor, looking up at Paul in shock as he touched it, a small amount of blood trickling through his fingers. “The fuck?”

  “John!” Paul cried, helping him up and running over to a cabinet, pulling out a box of tissues. He handed John a tissue to dab up what little blood there was, his lip quivering as he felt bad for what had just happened. “I’m so sorry!”

  “It’s fine,” John sighed. “I don’t mind.”

  “No, I hurt you. I’ve never hurt a client before.”

  “So you still think of me just as a client?”

  “Well…” Paul bit his lip, “We’re not more than that, are we?”

  “But I want to be,” John said rather forcefully. “I want to go out with you on a date.”

  “I don’t know you, John. You could be some serial killer just wanting me out so you can take advantage of me and kill me.”

  John raised his eyebrow in confusion. “You really think I would do that.”

  Paul forced a smile. “I dunno. But I don’t wanna take any chances.”

 “Come on, Paulie. One date.”

  Paul sighed. John calling him ‘Paulie’ had sent him absolutely crazy, and he was finally giving into the temptation. “Fine. One date.”

  John grinned, hugging Paul tightly. “Will they mind you leaving?”

  “Probably,” Paul shrugged. “Don’t try and convince me to stay, you want me to come with you, don’t you?”

  John chuckled. “Sure. Come on, let’s go.”

  The two of them were about to leave, when John realized what Paul was wearing. A leather outfit was absolutely ridiculous, even for Liverpool. Paul needed to change, otherwise people would suspect things. 

  “You need to change first,” John laughed.

  “Something wrong with my outfit?” Paul raised an eyebrow, bursting out into giggles. John laughed along, enjoying that Paul was finally happy for the first time in a while.

  “You can’t go out to dinner wearing an entirely leather suit. People’ll stare.”

  “Well then what am I going to wear?”