Naina - " Why are you doing this ???.
Mujhe koyi ehsaan nahi chahiye..."

She said lowering her eyes out of guilt, it's for her he had to abort the mission...

Rajveer sitting on the bed, a bit away from her,
" Kal hi toh tumne bola that we are friends...
Aur tum aaj bhool gayi...I thought tumhe naam yad rakhne mein hi confusion hoti he..."
He uttered waiting for her reaction...

Naina getting jittery, at his words,
" But the mission was important..."

Rajveer - " was important!!!
That's it...ab nahi he... Tumse zyada aur kuch..."
He tried to explain...

Naina cutting his words,
" Kyun??..."

Rajveer in flow, answered immediately,
" tum Navu ki behan ho..."

Naina - " Bus itna hi ??..."

Rajveer seeing here and there,
" Navu tumhara Bhai he...."

Naina - " Yeh main bhi jaanti hu... "

Rajveer - " Shaalu..."

Naina - " Shalu Meri Bhabhi. Alekh Mera Bhai. Gunny bhi Mera Bhai. Aur aap..."

She started her blabbering spinning Rajveer's head now.... seriously now he had to take classes to how to cope up with this brat...
Coming to the main topic she left her words in mid not knowing what exactly he means to her...

Husband?? Love ???
Hell no... She don't even know him...
Naina you are forgetting the facts, just try to remember... He is the one with having lots of patience in his blood... without it he should have thrown out you from his life....for playing those pranks with him....

Rajveer - " Main...."
He uttered the word where she left her mind...

Naina got a jerk and came out of her stupid argument round,
" Aap...."

Rajveer took her right hand between his palms, and with a genuine expression,
" I'm your friend Naina... Just keep this in your mind.... Ab tum so jaavo... Khana aane ke baad utadunga tumhe ..." saying this he turned to leave....loosing his hold on her...

Naina caught his forefinger, entangling it with hers grabbing his attention,
" Dosti main kyaa ehsaanein kiye jaate he???
Dusron ke liye khudko kurban karna hota he??..."

Rajveer giving his phone to her,
" Navu ko call karloo aur poochloo... ki usne joh char baar Meri goli khud apne chati pe khayi he woh kyaa ehsaan tha??
Yaa kurbaani??...."

Naina - " That's why you did it ???..."
She muttered in low tone as her eyes took its position on the dressing table where the tie between them was kept...
' the mangalsutra '

There he went silent... as his graved emotions where locked, inside that caffeine..

Naina putting her points forward,
" Zindagi koyi khel nahi he Ran... Rajveer, jaha aap golden coins deke ek life le sakte he... Bhai ne aapke jaan bachayi toh aapne apne life barbad karke unko bachaye....
Yaa fir koyi Rab Ne Banadi Jodi, jaha sub kuch ek do gaane mein badal jaayega..." seeing him with a zipped mouth, she continued,

" Meri mang bharne se phehle aapne socha tha ki aage kyaa hoga???
Main joh kisi aur se pyaar karke, khudko thodke waha mandap mein baiti thi, kabhi dusre baar kisise pyaar Kar paaungi???
Yeh khayal aapke dimag mein aaya??

Aapne aisa Kiya hi kyun??
Bhai ke samman ko bachane ke chakkar mein khudko kyun aise....." stopping it in mid,

" Aapko toh koyi aur bhi mil sakti thi, joh aapse pyaar kare, is Shaadi ko nibhaye...."

Rajveer - " But I wanted you...
Main yeh chahta tha ki Meri Shaadi tumse ho...." saying this with tears in his eyes as this girl not leaving a minute chance to bring back the flood in his eyes....he decided to take his foot away from this room....

She got freezed for the second hearing those words from him... Wait. .
Just play it again... What did he uttered???
Or is it her mind playing the game....

Seeing him leaving the room,
" Do you love me???..."
She whispered, trying to know where her life is taking her.... in which direction her destiny was written ..

Rajveer turned a bit, locking his moist eyes with hers,
" nahiii.... "

He left her leaving alone in confused land where nothing was clear unless to pain she saw in his eyes while answering her question... It wasn't that ki he lied to her... But there was something which the time wasn't allowing her to know...
( In tbe same way the author is not allowing the readers 🤭 )

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Sorry to all of the readers who are cursing me for not giving the regular updates. I'm suffering from a bad a head ache and viral fever...

( Sorry ke liye chaped na maaro bimar hu 🤫 )

So I just posted a scene already was there in my draft...
Please do shower your love through precious comments...

Aapki,
Nandu ♥️