003. chapter three.

🌻.。.:*🌾:*:💨✼✿

CELEBEXCLUSIVE'S LATEST NEWS

The Silence is Broken about the Tatum Russo & Jack Karim Split.

Not all whirlwind romances are happily ever afters. Not everyone can be the Ellen and Portia or Will and Jada. Sometimes, they'll end up as Romeo and Juliet— maybe minus the bloodshed.

However, we were all convinced that Tatum Russo, 27, and Jack Karim, 37, were gonna last. From the extravagant engagement party, they threw earlier in February where everybody we ever knew in the entertainment industry was in attendance. But it's not just that.

Three months into a relationship Russo gushed to Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show that she "literally can't wait to marry him [sic]." And when revealed a month later that he proposed, the world couldn't help but swoon and fall in love with their love.

Most of Russo's close friends and family were stunned about the announcement of their engagement since they were such a fresh couple. Russo's childhood best friend and fellow actress Carmen Horowitz, 27, revealed that "Yeah, it was a shock. But [Tatum] has always been a spontaneous soul. She's organised and focused AF but when it comes to her personal life, she likes to live on the edge." She, later on, expressed how "overjoyed and thrilled" she was for her best friend to "finally have found her soulmate".

Russo's younger sister, Nicolah Russo-Peretti, 21, who's also an actress revealed that her family took it in "quite a shock" seeing as their engagement came less than a year after the passing of Russo's former beau, rapper Mac Miller. But Russo has spoken out in a candid interview with Time that Karim was super supportive and an "emotional guardian angel" for her during the time of grief.

But it seems that Russo and Karim weren't soulmates after all.

Early Thursday morning, TMZ published photos of what looked like Russo stepping out of secured high-fenced iron gates and into a black window-tinted Range Rover. What was the surprise? It was in Calabasas. We don't know for sure, but Russo has no known connections to anyone in Calabasas. She might've been just visiting a friend who's identity remains hidden.

But just recently, photos of Russo, presumably the night before, was seen linked arms with an unidentified woman. One photo revealed that they were kissing before getting into a cab together.

Russo took to Instagram before deactivating her account after saying: "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely apologise for creating wounds in you. I deeply wounded you. Wounds that will form scars forever that will remind you of how awful everything was. I love you."

Many assumed that she was about to commit suicide. Russo does have a history with depression, PTSD and anxiety, which she has been vocal about in the past. However, her representatives have confirmed that she is "currently trying to heal and mend," during this painful time.

Though Karim or his representatives have yet to confirm his side of the story, it's safe to say that Mrs Tatum Russo Karim is no longer in the works. So much for that fourth album title.

・・・・・・・・・・・・

tatumrusso posted a photo!

♡ liked by nicolahrusso, carmenhorowitz and 8,567,316 others || comments have been disabledtatumrusso i'm sorry

tatumrusso i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry. from the bottom of my heart, i sincerely apologise for creating wounds in you. i deeply wounded you. wounds that will form scars forever that will remind you of how awful everything was. I love you.

・・・・・・・・・・・・

author's note — ya girl is so flippin tired because she had an afternoon exam and an interview for a job straight after lmfao. so glad i don't have to wake up early tomorrow 🤠 also,, this story is starting out rly depressing but dw, it's the whole set up for the whole story 🥺